Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.

A/N: Okay, so as usual, let's ignore the mistakes xD I'm sorry for being late, AGAIN!! but I have final exams in the university, I'll finish all my exams on the first of June, so I'll get back to updating almost daily :)

Hope you like this chapter, tell me what you think :)xx

Zayn's POV:

"Yeah, I saw the concert that day. You looked awesome babe" I said through the phone, walking around in the woods. It has been almost 10 minutes since Perrie called, and I was still talking to her. She was telling me about their last concert and how they "rocked the stage", I told her that I saw the concert, even thought I didn't, but I just didn't want her to debut anything.

"I missed you too babe, I can't wait till those 3 months end" I lied again, trying to sound honest.

"Don't worry; when you come back I'll make it up to you. We'll spend a lot of time together." Another lie.

Things went out like this for another hour, telling lies and making sure she believes them.

"That's a sure thing, just wait until this tour finish, we'll have a great time darling."

"Okay, talk to you later. Love you so much" and with that I ended the series of lies I was telling. I sighed in relief; finally I'll come back to Lauren. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and started walking to where I left Lauren about an hour ago.

"Sorry Love, but Perrie didn't stop talking abo…" I started to apologize but stopped in the middle of the sentence when I didn't see Lauren.

"Lauren?" I called her name but she didn't answer. "Are you here baby?" I called again but she didn't answer, I kept calling for her but the echo of my voice was the only thing that answered me back.

Lauren's POV:

"I missed you too babe, I can't wait till those 3 months end…"

I heard Zayn talking with Perrie on the phone and telling her how much he misses her. I felt that familiar hitch in my heart that caused my eyes to fill with tears. I tried to ignore his words and convince myself that he's just lying but I couldn't stop my tears from falling. The jealousy was eating me up inside as I saw the smile on his face when he told her those words, I'm not trying to sound selfish but I don't want him to talk to her, I don't want to feel that I have to share him with somebody else. I want him to be mine, only mine.

"Don't worry; when you come back I'll make it up to you. We'll spend a lot of time together."  He told her again, and that was all I needed to get up from my place and start walking back home, tears falling from my eyes the whole way back.

I know that he loves me, I know that he can't just break up with her through the phone and while she's in her tour, Zayn can't be that mean. But I can't help it, it hurts to hear this coming out from his mouth for someone else, even if that someone is his girlfriend.

I opened the door of our house and got inside, wiping my tears before entering the living room. I greeted Liam with a smile before heading upstairs to my room. I closed the door and started pacing around the room nervously, what is he telling her now? Did he end up the call? Did he notice that I left? Why didn't I stay there to hear the rest of the conversation?

My thought and jealousy kept burning me for god only knows how much, before they were cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shouted without bothering to ask who it was.

The door opened and Zayn's familiar figure walked through the door with an apologetic smile. I gave him a small smile back and turned my face on him. I heard him getting in and closing the door behind him but I didn't turn my face, his footsteps got closer until he reached me, hugging me from behind.