Part Forty-Seven: Remember The Night.. Regret The Mistake..

A/N: Hiiii guys! I know that I always tell you to ignore the mistakes but in this chapter I REALLY WANT YOU TO DO THIS xD That doesn't make sense ha? 

I mean that this chapter was the hardest chapter I ever wrote, It's not good at all but there is something very important in it that we'll lead for something EVEN MORE IMPORTANT later.. So please please please, just ignore the mistakes and use your imagination while reading Zayn's POV. don't focus a lot on the position and things like this, just imagine the whole situation. I know that I'm terrible in writing the dirty scenes but I really did my best..

Urghhh! it's just the worst chapter I've ever written.. please forgive me :(

Try to enjoy it :')xx

Camila's POV:

"Hmmm, thick crust with tomato sauce and pineapple, my favorite." I hummed with mouth full of food, taking another bite from my pizza and closing my eyes in delight at the flavor, "It's so delicious." we were sitting on the hood of Harry's car, staring at the sky in an empty place. the sky was so beautiful tonight, the stars were filling it and the cold air that hit our bodies was making the scene even more magical.

"Look at you, a box of pizza makes you happier more than a diamond ring!" he chuckled at my reaction and I slapped his arm.

"Food wins over everything." I said proudly and he laughed.

"Great, that will save a lot of my money. I'll propose to you with a pizza box instead of a real ring." he joked and I felt my stomach doing backflips at the mention of proposing. I know he's just joking but I couldn't hide the smile that spread all over my face when he said the word propose.

"Yes, that will be the best propose ever." I responded calmly, ignoring the fireworks that were exploding inside of me.

After finishing our Pizza we rested our backs on the glass of the car and hugged, enjoying the warmth that we gave to each others.

"Wait here for a minute," Harry suddenly broke the hug, getting up from his place.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw him opening the truck of his car and searching for something.

"Just wait," he said without looking at me. After few seconds he lifted his head up and walked back to me, holding 2 large boxes in his hand.

"What is this?" I asked in surprise.

"Patience, darling." he told me with a sexy half-smile as he put the 2 boxes next to me on the car hood.

"Happy 1 month anniversary, my love." he said as he opened the first box. 

"Oh my god, Harry!" I gasped in shock, covering my mouth with my hands as I saw what was in the box.

There was a large chocolate cake with our names and a picture for us over it. we took this picture last week when we were in my house, we were laughing and stocking our tongues out at the camera, we looked so silly. I laughed at how cute it was and hugged Harry tightly.

"Harry, you're unbelievable." I pulled away and kissed his cheek, tears falling from my eyes at how sweet that was

"Wait, there's one more thing," he said as he started opening the other box.

A few tears fell from my eyes as I saw what was in the other box, it was full of bows! 

"You gotta be kidding me. YOU'RE DEFINITLY KIDDING ME." I started shouting stupidly out of excitement as I explored what was in the box, there was more than one hundred bows, in all the colors and all the shapes, I can't believe he did this.