Part Thirty-One: Perfect Rhythm

Zayn's POV:

We were sitting now in the living room, chatting about Lauren's shopping experience with my girlfriend and her band mates, she told us that they were so friendly and nice with her and she liked them, I'm glad she did, now she has some friends to hangout with them when she feels bored. She was so happy and excited as she talked about how much fun they had and how big the stores were, she looked so amazed, I couldn't help but look at her and smile. We've all listened to her as she explained how many dresses she had to try and how helpful the girls were, Harry was more than glad that she enjoyed her day, he felt that he finally did something right,

"I better go get myself some sleep, I'm so tired" Harry yawned and stretched his arms over his head, he didn't sleep at all yesterday so he must be exhausted, he got up and headed to our room.

"I think I'll sleep too, we have an early interview tomorrow" Louis joined Harry and went upstairs, Liam and Niall followed them minutes later, leaving me alone with Lauren, Perfect..

"So, Aren't you supposed to be tired?" I asked her raising an eyebrow, she didn't sleep well yesterday because of her fight with Harry and now the shopping, I'm surprised that she still awake!

"Nah, I'm fine, actually I'm not tired at all" she replied, running her hand through her curls.

"Well, Do you wanna watch movie with me?" I asked and her eyes widened with excitement "Sure!" she clapped her hands and I smiled, I got up and started picking a movie

"Horror, Romance or Action?" I asked and she put her finger on her chin and started thinking, how adorable.. "Hmm, I think I'll go with Romance" she smiled to me and I smiled back "Then let's watch the Notebook, it's an amazing movie, I'm sure you'll like it" I said and she agreed to my suggestion.

I put the movie on the DVD and started it, I grabbed a blanket from the drawer and pulled the coffee table forward to rest our feet on it, then I jumped on the couch next to her, she smiled shyly as I wrapped the blanket around us, we lounged back on the couch and started watching The Notebook.

With in the next 10 minutes Lauren's head fell to my chest, I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were closed and she was snoring slightly, I chuckled remembering what she said earlier about not being tired at all. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her head, My lips lingered on her head longer than they should have, she shifted slightly and adjusted herself onto my chest.

I tried to get back on watching the movie but I couldn't, staring at her was better than watching a hundred movies, I was just reveling in the fact that Lauren was laying with her body pressed against mine, sleeping peacefully. Even in her sleep she looked like an angel, I didn't want to wake her up, I was enjoying watching her head raising up and down in a perfect rhythm with every breath I took.

After what seemed like an hour of just watching Lauren sleeping I decided to let her rest in her bed, if it was up to me I'd keep her sleeping on my chest as long as I can  but if Harry woke up and saw us like this he'll jump to conclusions, and I don't want Harry to lose his trust on me, he considers me another brother for Lauren and he trusts me so much..

I got up from the couch with Lauren in my hands, carrying her bridal style to her room. I gently laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers on top of her, "Goodnight beautiful" I whispered to her ear,  she let out a deep sigh and shifted in her bed hugging her pillow, I smiled again and headed to the door, I turned the lights off before I shut  the door carefully and walked towards my room to get some sleep too.

I entered my room and laid on my side of the bed next to Harry, I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I couldn't stop thinking about what's happening to me recently, there is something wrong happens for me in each time I look into Lauren's eyes, actually it's not wrong, it's amazing, it's the best feeling I've ever felt, the feeling is strong but strange in the same time. This magical feeling should stop, she's my best friend's sister, my best friend who trust me with his life. Without forgetting that I have a girlfriend, and I love her so much, I can't do this to her. I closed my eyes and tried to shook those thoughts from my head but I couldn't, it seems that the internal conflict between my brain and my heart will last for a while.

_________________________________________________________

Lauren's POV:

I woke up naturally the next day feeling fresh,  I checked my mobile to see the time, it was 11 in the morning, I've never slept this long in my life, but it felt so good. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes to get rid of my morning grogginess, I looked to my hand after doing this and found that they were black, realizing that I didn't remove my make up from yesterday. Great, I must be looking like a zombie now! Yesterday.. the last thing I remember from yesterday was sitting on the couch with Zayn to watch a movie, I was so tired that I even forgot what the name of the movie was, but I couldn't miss the chance of staying with Zayn, I enjoy spending time with him..

But  how did I come here? Did he carry me again? oh god that's so embarrassing..

I slid out of my comforting bed and made it before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. after finishing my shower I walked to my closet and picked an outfit, I decided to wear one of the things that I bought yesterday, I picked a bright yellow crop tee with a high waisted shorts and slipped them on, after brushing and drying my hair  I went downstairs to see the boys but I didn't find them, I remembered what Harry said yesterday about having an early interview with the boys so I realized that they've already went to it without waking me up, I decided to clean the house and cook something to waste time until they come back.

I turned the radio that was in the kitchen on and started cleaning, I started with the living room which was totally a mess, I smiled as I saw the blanket that Zayn wrapped it around us yesterday when we were "supposed" to watch a movie, I folded  it and put it back into the drawer.

Once the living room was clean I headed to the kitchen to clean it too, there was a great song being played on the radio that really got me to dance, I started with swaying my body side to side and tapping my feet lightly on the floor with the beat of the song, but then it turned into a crazy and stupid dancing, I started shaking my hips and jumping randomly up and down to the music, the song was amazing, it's called live while we're young or something, I don't know for who the song is but I don't care, I was enjoying dancing to it and that's what really matters, I continued to dance to the song as I started making spaghetti for the boys.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun.. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love.." I sang along with the song as I put the spaghetti on the hot water, the voice of the radio was so high that I didn't hear anything, not even the voice of the front door opening..

A/N: Sorryyyy for being late in updating but as I told you before my university started and I barely sleep, I work and study at the same time so you can imagine how hard is that!

The next chapter is going to be much better I promise :D

guess who's finally cooooooming ;)?