Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love

A/N: I'm soooo sorry, first because I didn't update in a while, and second because this chapter is full of mistakes :( I'll try to edit it later..

Harry’s POV:

“I don’t know Camila. Seriously, I don’t know what’s going on with this girl” I sighed deeply through the phone and rubbed my forehead with my fingers. I’ve been talking to Camila on the phone about Lauren’s situation for the last hour. What’ happening with Lauren lately has been worrying me a lot, this girl has changed; I’m sure that something happened with her.

“Don’t stress yourself too much Harry, she’ll get back to her normal. She needs more time to adjust with all of this, she’s not used to this life you know? Being happy all the time is a weird feeling for her, maybe that’s the reason” Camila comforted me but I still has my suspicions; Lauren was okay since she came, she got used to our life, she was so happy and she was laughing all the time. But something happened for her in the last weeks and I can’t know what it is. Camila knows deep inside her that none of what she said is true, she knows Lauren better than me and I’m sure that she noticed that her best friend has changed.

“What about you? How’s your work?” I asked changing the subject because I already know it’s leading to nowhere.

“Fine..” she let out a deep sigh, “everything is fine” she added after short silence, but I can tell from her tone that she was lying.

“Are you okay?” I asked concerned. Lately, all my calls with Camila were about Lauren, I was so worried about my sister’s situation that I forgot to ask about Camila and how’s she doing. “Is there anything wrong?” I asked again.

“No, it’s just... I’m bored, I miss the old Lauren so much and I miss my family.” She mumbled and I nodded in understanding even thought she can’t see me. Camila’s situation isn’t better than Lauren, she’s been suffering from all of this with her in the first place, she’s been through a lot and she did everything she could to help my sister in running away from that hell she used to live in.

“I know, I know. I wish I can do something about that. Everything will be just fine, I promise” I tried to comfort her. I know how she feels and it hurts me to see her like this, She left her old life and was forced to live a new one just to make her best friend happy, which wasn’t happening now.

“Yeah, everything will be fine” she repeated, “Have you arrived yet?” she asked and I chuckled; she thinks that I’m still on my way home; she has no idea that I’ve arrived there long time ago.

“Actually, I arrived and parked the car outside the house 30 minutes ago.”

 “Really?” she gasped in shock, “why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know… I love talking to you” I mumbled, tapping on the steering wheel nervously.

“Well, I love talking to you too, but I’m not sitting outside in the cold to do this. Why don’t you get inside before you catch a cold!” she said, almost demanded.

“Awww, you are afraid that I’ll catch a cold?” I teased and she groaned in anger.

“Harry, get your ass inside the house before I come and kick it inside for you” she shouted causing me to laugh. She’s so cute even when she’s angry.

“Jesus, relax mother!” I joked, “Don’t worry I’m wearing a lot of clothes and-“ I tried to defend myself but she cut me off.

“I don’t care how many clothes do you wear, it’s cold outside Harry. Just get inside” she shouted again but then softened her voice” would you do it for me please?” she pleaded and I couldn’t ignore the cute tone she used.