Part Thirty: The Way You Look Tonight

Lauren's POV:

After finishing my hair and painting my nails we pulled up to a large clothing store, it seemed expensive, very expensive! I was speechless, the store was so big, There were racks filled with  dresses, tops, bikinis, skirts, pants and everything. There was a large shoes area towards the back of the store and a jewelry section near the front, actually the store was bigger than my house in California!

“This place is enormous!" I mumbled as  we walked into the store.

"Welcome to Heaven!" Leigh giggled and sprinted to the first rack of clothes. I didn't really know where to start, "come on, let's go" Perrie pulled me to the full racks, she started picking clothes and throwing them into my arms, I didn’t even have a chance to look at what she was throwing at me, "Go and try those" she said to me and threw one more dress at the pile of clothes which was now covering my face.

Jade came and helped me with the clothes then walked me to the changing room, I got in and threw the clothes at the bench then started looking for the first thing to try, I pulled a short summer dress, and slipped it on me then opened the dressing room door and stepped out, all the girls were sitting with pile of clothes in their hands, "It' looks amazing on you" Jesy said with a wide smile.

"Yes it is, now go and try another one, we're taking this" Jade sent me back into the room again and I took off the dress and handed it to her, but when I was doing this she noticed the bandages on my arms.

"what happened to your arms?" her question came as a yell and it cought the attention of the other girls, "Oh, the scars, they...I.. I had an accident in California.." I lied again "oh my god are okay?" Jesy asked and I rolled my eyes, of course I am! "Yeah don't worry, I'm fine" I faked a smile and pulled another dress from the pile of the clothes and slipped into it, I showed the girls and they gave me a thumbs-up.

the next 3 hours went like this, just trying the clothes they gave to me and deciding weather we should take them or not, we ended up by taking almost everything I've tried.The girls insisted that I have to wear one of the dresses now so the boys can see me in new look, I agreed to thier suggestion and slipped on one of the dresses we picked.

After we finished with the clothes we went to the shoes section and we started choosing the shoes that match my new clothes.

"Can you walk in heels?" Perrie asked me and I shook my head "No, actually I've never tried them" I said and she grabbed a high black pumps "it's not hard, you just have to practice. here, we'll buy this one, it'll look awesome with anything" she said as she put the pumps with the other things, I nodded without even trying them.

After picking more than 7 pairs of shoes we headed toward the cash registers . Perrie took out her wallet and paid for everything, I felt bad for using Harry's money, even if he's my brother but I didn't want him to think that I'm taking advantages on him, specially after our fight that day "did you come here after my money?" flashbacks of our fight came across my mind and I tried to shook the bad memory out from my head.

"Are you ready?" Perrie snapped me out from my thoughts as she came back holding the full bags, I nodded and took the bags from her then we walked back to the car.

"The boys are gonna be shocked! you look so different" Jade complimented me and I smiled, she's right, I look so different! I thought about how the boys will react, I'm sure they'll be so shocked. I wonder if Zayn will like it.

Zayn? seriously Lauren? Zayn again? Oh my god I should stop thinking about him.

"I feel that everything is too much, I mean.. I'm not going to a party and I'm wearing a dress!" I complained and the four of them rolled their eyes "Oh come on! girls wear things like that all the time, even at home! from now on you have to get used to wearing dresses, you have an amazing body and you shouldn't hide it" Leight winked making me blush, this is the first time someone compliments my body, even thought it's full of scars and it looks awful.

Perrie drove me back to the boys home and I got out holding the full bags, I thanked them and we said our goodbyes, they couldn't come in saying it was too late, actually it was TOO late! shopping is exhausting and takes a lot of time, I wonder how girls like it! I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

Zayn's POV:

I was waiting for Lauren and the girls to come back, The lads were watching a match as usual and I was sitting with them acting like I'm interested in it, but I don't even know which teams are playing, My thoughts were with Lauren and the girls, how long does shopping take? I sighed and checked my watch again, it was 11:30 and I was getting a lil bit worried.

I heard a knock on the door so I hurried to it, I opened the door and saw lauren standing there with her perfect green eyes and shining smile, my breath stopped somewhere in my chest as I saw her. she was wearing a white deep V Scuba Dress, her long brown hair was perfectly curled and her eyeliner flicked up at the sides making her eyes look  brighter -if this was even possible-

I couldn't take my eyes of her, she looked absolutely breathtaking! I don't know for how much I stood there staring at her but I think I took a long time because she was raising an eyebrow and looking at me "Um..you look.. stunning" I struggled to find the right word to describe how amazing she looked, the way her eyes sparkled with the make up she applied, her perfect curls which rested on her bare shoulders, her body.. everything about her.. She looked perfect.

"Well, thank you, but I could use some help over here.." she chuckled looking at her hands, just then when I noticed that she was carrying more than 10 bags!

"Oh right, sure...help.. " I was at a loss for words. I took the bags from her hands and closed the door with my leg, she walked in front of me heading to the living room where the boys where sitting, she turned her face and smiled to me before standing in front of the TV to make sure that they'll notice her, and they did, their face expressions were priceless..

"OH MY GOD LAUREN!" Liam said with wide eyes

"Is that really you?" Niall joked and she rolled her eyes

"GIRL YOU LOOK HOT!" Louis exclaimed, earning a slap from Harry, who walked to Lauren and hugged her tightly " You look fantastic " he pulled away and kissed her cheek which turned bright red. how cute she looks when she blush.

"Thank you Harry, you didn't have to do that.." she said and he cut her off "I didn't have to do it, I wanted to do it.. I want to make you Happy" he smiled at her and she smiled back, that perfect smile of her, not only her smile, everything about her is perfect.

wait a minute, why I'm having these weird feelings for my best friend's sister? why I'm having those feelings for a girl when I already have a girlfriend?

Oh shit..

A/N: Sucks I know but I hope you like it  :(

Btw guys I can't take anyone off the fanfic because every character plays a role in this story, every chapter is already planned and I can't change anything, I promise that you'll like it, just be patient, I know that those parts are getting boring but I don't want to make Zauren's love start from nowhere, I want it to gets bigger and bigger in every chapter, so please go on this with me, and again thanks for reading and voting for this story :) Love you all <3