Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy

Camila's POV:

"W-what do you want?" I tried not to sound afraid but my breath was hitched in my throat, making my voice barely audible.

"I was just walking around and thought about saying hello to you.." he smirked and that scared me even more, but I can't let him see this, I can't let him tense my Panic.

"If you didn't leave now I'll call the police.." I gathered my strength and spoke in louder voice, but that made him laugh like I was telling a joke, his face turned back serious in seconds and he looked sharply at me, causing my heart to beat faster.

He took few steps closer to me and I pushed the door on his face in order to stop him from getting in, but he managed to push it even harder with his muscled body, causing me to stumble and almost falling on my face. After getting my balance back I looked at him again and saw that he was now in my house and he was getting closer to me.

I ran towards my room and locked the door behind me, leaning  back against it to catch my breath. I can feel my heart in my throat, beating so hard and loud. a hard push on the door made me jump from my place, I took few steps back facing the door in horror, he continued giving the door hard pushes trying to ram it down. in each time I hear his fists hit the door my whole body shakes and I close my eyes in fear, praying it won't open.

"Open it up bitch" Jack yelled behind the closed door as he slammed his fist one more time. I put my hand over my forehead and tried to think in a way to save my life. I looked around the room to find something that can help me But I didn't, my mobile was in the living room and I can't get it now to call the police..

but wait a minute, he doesn't know that my mobile isn't with me...

I took a deep breath and got closer to the door which was being pushed repeatedly, I cleared my throat, took a deep breath, and started faking a phone call with the police

"H-Hello, I'd like to report an emergency, there's a man trying to break into my house.." I spoke in a high tone, making sure my voice is loud enough for him to hear what I'm saying, and I think he heard and believed it because he stopped hitting the door

"Yes, I'll give you the address.." I said again, and with that I heard footsteps getting away from my room, seconds later I heard the front door slams shut.

I let out a deep sigh of relief but didn't move from my place, my legs won't help me doing this anyway, my body felt very weak and the cells in my body was shivering in fear, my heart was pounding uncontrollably in my chest making it harder on me to breath.

I can't stay here anymore, This man can kill me without blinking an eye, he assured this to me by coming to my house. I love Lauren so much and I can't let him hurt her anymore, but I can't let him hurt me neither. I have to do something, I have to save my own life..

I opened my door slowly and checked all the rooms to make sure that Jack isn't hiding in any of them, after I made sure he wasn't here anymore I started locking all the doors and windows that lead to my apartment, after I finished I headed to the living room and grabbed my phone from the couch, I searched through the contacts and found the number that I was looking for, I dialed it and waited for seconds before a woman picked up and answered "Hello?"

"Jacklin smith?" I asked in a shaky voice and the woman replied kindly "yes, it's me. who's asking?"

"Um- I'm Camila Cabello..Lauren's friend..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren’s POV:

I’m so excited! Today I’ll go shopping and do some girly things for the first time in my whole life, It’s going to be so much fun! Thanks to Zayn of course, I can’t believe how adorable and caring he is. I was a lil bit nervous to meet new girls but the excitement and the happiness kind of covered my worries, after eating the donates with the lads and cleaning up the kitchen from the mess that me and Harry made, I went to my room to get dressed. My biggest challenge was deciding what to wear. well, I don't have many choices, all I have is 2 baggy jeans, 4 shorts and some shirts and tops, most of them were long sleeved shirts.