Part Thirty-Three: Falling for The Wrong Guy

Zayn's POV:

I made some coffee for Lauren and her friend Camila, actually it was an excuse to check up on them and see what they’re doing, I carried the tray and went upstairs to Lauren’s room, I knocked the door with my leg and waited for an answer “Come in!” Lauren shouted.  I managed to open the door with my elbow and I walked in, I was surprised to see Harry sitting with the two girls on the balcony, chatting and laughing loudly. Harry? Girls?

“Zayn man! I was going to call you, come and sit with us” Harry said and I looked at him confusedly, since when Harry loves to chat with girls? Two weeks ago he was telling me how hard he finds it to talk or chat with girls! He might be womanizer and flirty all the time, but this man gets very nervous when he tries to talk and chat with girls. And for some reason it doesn’t seem to happen now.

“Oh, you made us coffee! How sweet, Thanks Zaynie” Lauren smiled to me as she got up and grabbed two mugs, she handed one of them to Camila and sat on her place, “Come and sit” she patted the empty space on the couch next to her. Just where I want to sit. I smiled and sat next to her.

“No coffee for me? Thanks bro!” Harry fake pouted, causing us to laugh

"You know that you can drink from my mug" I said, handing him my coffee, he smiled and sipped from it.

"So, I was telling the girls about our movie, they want to see it" Harry said

"Yeah, it tells the story of our life" I said "You have to watch it, since both of you don't know anything about us" I said sarcastically

"Neither do you!" Camila said and I looked at Harry, she's right, we don't know that much about them, except what Lauren told us.

"Yeah but unfortunately, we don't have a movie about us" Lauren joked.

"We don't need a movie, all we need is a game.." Harry grinned, and looked at me, I smiled to him, agreeing to his coming suggestion. I know exactly where this is going to lead

"A game?" They both asked in one voice.

"Yup, a truth or dare game" I explained and they looked at each other then smiled.

"That seems fun!" Camila exclaimed.

"so let the game starts!" Harry clapped his hands. We all sat in circle and started the game.

After half an hour of asking stupid questions such as "what's your favorite color? what's your favorite TV show? How did you meet each others? What's your favorite animal? bla bla bla" the real game started, it did when Harry asked Camila the question he was willing to have an answer for from the first minute of the game. Actually, it was the reason why he suggested it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked her, hoping she answers with what he wants to hear.

"Nop" she answered, popping out the 'p'. "Actually, I've never had a boyfriend" she chuckled shyly and looked at the ground. A huge grin spread over Harry's face as he heard her answer, I kicked his leg slightly to make him drop it before Camila notices, Lauren saw me doing this and grinned. It looks like she knows what her brother is thinking, smart girl. 

"okay, Next question.." Lauren said, and I smiled, now it was my turn.

"My turn, I'll ask Lauren" I looked at her and she waited for her question "Have you ever kissed a guy?" I asked, earning a hard glare from Harry.

"What! it's just a question!" I defended myself and Camila chuckled.

"Yes it's just a question, what's wrong with you Harry?" Camila defended me as she saw how Harry gave me glares. I'm starting to like this girl.