Part Twenty-Six: Because of Me..

Lauren's POV:

Words can't describe how hurt and desperate I felt, Harry's word s broke me, they killed me inside, I felt a hard hitch in my heart. all my brain can register is pain, nothing but pain... I thought he might be different, but he wasn't, he was just like the others, and even worst, but I can't blame him, I think that the problem is in me not in the others, they can't be all wrong and I'm right! I can't blame anyone anymore, it's because of me, it's all because of me..

All of these thoughts kept swirling in my head as I ran to Zayn's secret place in the woods, I was breathing heavily, and my sobs becoming higher and higher with every step I took, I arrived to the place and leaned down the big tree trying to catch my breath, minutes passed and I heard footsteps from behind me getting closer, I looked back and saw Zayn, I shouted and yelled in his face but he hugged me, and that's all what I needed to let out all the emotions that were trapped inside of me, I needed his hug, it felt so warm, it made me feel weaker, I cried to his shoulder for minutes before we broke the hug, that's when he started telling me about Emily..

I don't know if I should cry about myself or about her anymore, all the emotions mixed in me and exploded into waterfalls of tears, I was crying hysterically and I buried my face into Zayn's chest, he held me tightly and cried with me, his tears falling to my shoulder and making me cry even harder. after we calmed a little bit I asked him to sing for me, and he sang, this was the first time I hear him singing,and it sounded amazing, he's got the voice of an angel, so beautiful, so deep, so harsh, and it managed to send shivers to all my body, I leaned my head on his shoulder as we were sitting down the big tree, my eyes felt so heavy and my sobs were dying down, I closed my eyes listening to him and fell into a deep sleep..

Zayn's POV:

I looked down at Lauren and saw her sleeping peacefully, she looked perfect,  even though her nose and cheeks were red from crying. she looked so adorable as she was gripping the bottom of my shirt so tightly between her fingers in a very cute way, and I couldn't help but smile, I kissed her head slowly and leaned down resting my head on her.

I didn't want to wake her up, she was so tired of what happened today, it takes a lot of courage to do what she had done, but she made it, she admitted, she confessed, she let it all out, and that was so hard, not only on her but on me too, seeing her so broken like this was so hard, but knowing that she's safe here made it a lil better on me, she's away from that monster that called himself a father. he can't touch her anymore, and I'll make sure of that, I'll protect her, I won't let what happened to Emily happens to Lauren, I'll do anything to make her smile again, not those kind of smiles that filled with pain, I want her to smile from her heart, a smile full of happiness and love. I want her to laugh and to enjoy the small things in her life, I want her to live the life that she supposed to live in the first place, I want to make up for her for every minute of suffering she was forced to live, I want her to do all the things that other girls do, I want her to believe in herself, to feel how beautiful and perfect is she, I want her to love her life, and to love herself. I'll help her to forget the past and to live only for this moment, she deserves to be happy, and I'll make sure that she'll get what she deserves..

The weather got colder but I didn't want to wake Lauren up, she looked so comfortable like this, so I just carried her bridal style and went back to our home, I know that she didn't want to come back there right now but she has no other choice, and I'm sure Harry will fix things up tomorrow, he's a good guy, he can't be that mean..

I kicked the door with my leg as my hands were carrying Lauren, I waited for seconds before Niall came and opened the door for me, he saw me holding Lauren and moved from my way, Harry hurried to me, his eyes full of worries "Is she okay?" he asked and I nodded "yeah..she's just sleeping.." I walked towards the stairs when Harry called me "Wait.. I wanna talk to her.." he said and walked in my direction but I stopped him "No Harry, not now, she's tired, you can talk to her tomorrow.." I whispered afraid of waking Lauren up.

 "okay.." he mumbled and went to his place on the couch, he threw his body on it and put his face in his hands, I shook my head then headed to Lauren's room to put her on her bed..

Harry's POV:

I'm the worst brother ever! I can't believe what I've done! I wasn't thinking at all, all I cared about was my money and my career, I forgot that she was my sister, my sister that my mother gave up on her, my sister that had to live in an orphanage, she suffered a lot, and all I did was shouting at her and telling her to leave me alone! how terrible that sounds, I feel disgust of myself, she probably hates me so much right now, and I can't blame her, I can't blame her at all.. I deserve this..

our fight keep echoing in my head, how she screamed and cried, the way she looked at me, her scars.. oh god her scars.. they looked horrible, I don't know how I didn't notice them, I don't know how I didn't notice anything! I'm so stupid..

That's what she meant by running away from the past, she didn't want us to know what happened with her, she was ashamed of her fears and scars, she wanted to forget her past and start a new life with me, and all I've done was pushing her away and hurting her.. I rubbed my eyes hardly trying to calm down and shaking those thoughts from my head..

Zayn just came back holding Lauren, she was sleeping, I looked at her face and felt  lump in my throat, she looked awful, her eyes were puffy, her nose and cheeks were red and her hair was totally a mess. I'm the reason of all of that, I want to talk to her, I want to apologies, I know it's not enough but I'll do anything to make her forgive me, I want to hug her, I want to hug my sister and beg for her forgiveness.. that's all what I want..

Zayn walked back  to the living room after putting Lauren in her bed, he took a seat next to me and placed his hand around my shoulder "Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright.. just relax.." he smiled at me and I shook my head "no, you didn't see how she looked at me, she hates me so much, and.. I can't blame her. I deserve this." I sighed deeply

"No she doesn't, she's just mad at you, talk to her, and listen to what she says.." Louis said trying to comfort me, "Yeah talk to her, it will make both of you feel better" Liam added and I nodded

"it will.. I'll talk to her tomorrow, I hope she listens." I sighed deeply and closed my eyes thinking about what will happen tomorrow..

A/N: It's so short and sucks I know but I'm sooo tired and I prmised you that I'll update so... hope you like it :)

Tomorrow's update is gonna be better :)