Part Twenty-Eight: The Best Chef Ever!

Zayn's POV:

Yesterday was very stressful and exhausting day, many things happened and they all made me very tired, I fell asleep immediately once my head hit the pillow. I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache, I stretched my arms and sighed deeply, I sat up on the bed and that's when I realized that Harry's side of the bed was empty, I looked around the room and didn't find him, there was no one in the room but myself. I got up and slipped my shirt on then walked out the room, I passed next to Lauren's room and found it empty too, my heart skipped a bit and I started getting worried, where did she go? did she..leave?

I hurried downstairs thinking where might she go, she has no home, she doesn't know anyone here in London.. where's Harry? my thoughts stopped as I heard giggling coming from the kitchen..I walked to it and stood on the door watching, a wide smile spread on my face as I saw Lauren and Harry making pancakes..Together!

"Harry! you have to flip it now!" Lauren said trying to hold back a laugh

"BUT HOW! LAUREN HELP ME IT'S BURNING !!" Harry shouted and Lauren couldn't hold it anymore and she burst out laughing, "oh my god I can't believe that you can't even flip a pancake!"  she laughed so hard and harry rolled his eyes.

"I told you I've never done this before! " Harry said and she laughed even harder, her laugh was so cute.

"okay stop it....." he ordered but she didn't listen

"stop laughing now or..." he smirked getting closer to her

"or what?..." she chuckled, taking few steps back until her back hit the counter,

"Or I'll do this.." he started tickling her and and she started laughing uncontrollably, her cheeks turning red and she could barely breath

"HARRY...STOP..TICKLIN.." she begged him, trying as hard as she can to make full sentence as she was running out of breath.

"Not until you say that I'm the best chef in the world" he grinned evilly, still tickling her. her laughing became louder and louder but he didn't stop

she finally  gave up "FINE..YOU.. YOU ARE. THE. BEST.CHEF. IN THE WORLD.. PLEASE.. STOP.." she shrieked loudly and he finally let her go, she let out some giggles before slamming Harry playfully on his arm "that was so evil.."

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight in front of me, they looked like real brother and sister, not like the previous days, they weren't faking their laughing, the scene was full of love and cuteness, Harry looked very happy, and so did Lauren. I assume That Harry corrected his mistake and talked to Lauren. I glanced again at Lauren and found her eyes shining, her hair was perfect as ever and she wasn't wearing that Jacket anymore, instead she was wearing a white tank top and a pair of dark washed jeans shorts, her hands were bandaged but some scars were still showing, but she looked amazing anyway.

"As much as I hate interrupting this lovely and adorable moment of sister-and-brother-tickling but I have to tell you that the pancakes are burning.." I say walking to the kitchen and both of them stopped and looked at me then at the oven with wide eyes

"shit.." Lauren ran to it and took the pan of the oven, she threw it on the sink then looked at us again, there was a moment of silence before the three of us burst out laughing, tears rolling at the corners of our eyes

"I can't believe that I've just burned pancakes.." Lauren said, trying to hold another laugh "oh my god if my father saw this he'll...." Lauren stopped laughing and we did the same, she looked at us in shock then looked at the ground and smiled shyly with tears in her eyes, me and Harry stared at her not knowing what to say..

"WHO WANTS SOME DONATES?" Harry exclaimed loudly, trying to drop the subject, He worked at doing it because Lauren looked at him and smiled widely, before we have the time to answer somebody shouted from behind

"DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY DONATES?" Niall shouted in excitement as he walked to the kitchen,

"Jesus where did you come from?" Harry rolled his eyes and we all laughed at the situation, typical Niall, he shows up immediately when he hears anything about food. Harry slipped his wallet into his back pocket and grabbed his keys off the table, he got out and went to buy us donuts.

I looked at Laure and she looked at me and smiled, this is girl is so strong, I can't stand seeing her fighting for a happy life without adoring her stubborn, her strength, her power, her weakness, her pain,  they all mix together and make her the most amazing person I've ever met, they are telling the story of her struggling, the story that about to finish, and going to be replaced with a better one, a happier one..

This is not gonna be easy, making her forget her past will be so hard, not only on her but on us too, but together we'll make it work, I think that making a girl laugh is an easy mission for 5 idiots, but making her laugh from her heart, without pain, without fears, will be my mission. this is what I'm gonna focus on starting from this moment, I'll make it happen, I'll make her Happy..

"Do you have any plans today?" I asked, "is that even a question?" she rolled her eyes and I chuckled, of course she has nothing to do! she can't get out from here, "why?" she asked and I smiled to her "well, I was thinking that you might be interested in doing some shopping with the girls..."

"Shopping? G-girls? but who? I have.." she said in one breath and I cut her off

"Perrie and her friends, they asked me if you'd like to join them, they're going out into the city to have some fun and do some girly things, I said I'll ask you first so..." before I have the chance to finish my explanation, Lauren was jumping at me and hugging me tightly

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OF COURSE I'LL JOIN THEM!" she exclaimed and I blushed slightly at her sudden reaction, but I didn't even complain, I won't complain even if she... okay, this getting too far.. let's say I can't complain from anything she does, she's perfect..

"Okay then be ready at 4, deal?" I said breaking the hug and she nodded

"Deal.." she flashed her perfect smile at me and I smiled back at her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on California..

Camila's POV:

"thank you.." I said as I handed the devilry man his money and he gave me my Pizza, I smiled to him then closed the door and went to the living room, I turned the TV on and jumped into the couch, the Titanic was playing and I got very excited, god how much I love this movie, I've watched it more than 10 times, but it still makes me cry. I wrapped myself with the blanket and opened my pizza box, before taking the first bite, I've heard the door bell ringing

"who could it be?" I groaned in annoyance and went to the door to open it, I regretted doing this immediately as I saw who it was.

Every cell in my body shivered in fear as I looked at him, my breath stuck in my throat and my heart started pounding rapidly, causing my whole body to shake

"Jack? what...." I tried to say something but I've lost my voice.

"Hello darling, Having a nice weekend?" he smirked evilly at me and I stared at him in shock, not daring to say a word..

 A/N: please ignore all the mistakes because there is lots of them but I'm so tired to correct or rewrite anything, I'm sorry :(

Comments and votes are appreciated :)

Love you all xx