Part Forty: Lovesick Confessions

A/N: Guys listen, I'll edit this chapter later, I posted it because I didn't want to leave you without an update. it's full of mistakes I know, I'll edit it tomorrow :)

Hope you like it!

Lauren’s POV:

I was pacing around my room in circles, thinking about how I’ll face Zayn after what happened yesterday. The boys went to the interview 5 minutes ago, leaving me here alone with Zayn as we planned. More correct, what Harry planned.

I felt guilty; hearing Zayn coughing in his room while I’m here in my room, finding a way to avoid helping him, although it all happened because of me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I heard another hard cough coming from him. That’s it, I have to do something; it hurts hearing him in pain without doing anything. I opened the door of my room and got out, heading to his room.

I opened the door of his room without knocking; he was lying on his bed and coughing so hard that it broke my heart. Suddenly, and before I have the chance to say anything, he grabbed the trash can that was settled on the ground next to him and vomited into to it with a painful, violent heave.

“Shit…” I mumbled and hurried towards him, holding the trash from him with one hand, and stroking his back with the other hand.

“It’s okay... Bring it all out” I whispered gently as I kept rubbing his back in circles. He let out a hard groan followed by a rush of vomit. I closed my eyes shut; I couldn’t stand seeing him in this state, it totally broke my heart.

After few minutes he finished throwing up, I don’t think that there’s anything left in his stomach; he threw up very badly.

“Oh god…” he croaked in pain, throwing his body back to the bed and clutching his stomach.

“I’ll bring you some water” I said in panicked tone and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I came back quickly holding a glass of water and handed it to him. He took a big gulp from it, closing his eyes in pain while swallowing it.

“Thank you” he mumbled, giving me a small smile that was barely visible. I nodded and smiled back to him, taking the glass from his hand and placing it on nightstand next to his bed. I looked at him, he looked so pale and weak. I felt guilt eating me up inside; it all happened because of me.

“Zayn, Listen I’m.. I’m so sorry, I didn’t.. I… I’m the cause of all of this” I tried to form a full sentence, avoiding to look into his eyes.

“How is that?” he asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

“Um… you know, because… yesterday and the water, when we...” I said, scratching the back of my neck. I lifted my eyes to glance at him and saw him smirking, causing my cheeks to burn with embarrassment. He still manages to embarrass me even when he can barely talk.

“Oh yeah, you mean when we kissed?” he asked teasingly and I gave him a hard glare.

“Yes Zayn, that’s what I meant” I spoke in a hard tone to end this conversation.

“Speaking about it, I still don’t regret…” he started coughing before ending his sentence “I don’t..” he tried to complete what he said but he ended up by coughing harder, his whole body shaking with how hard his coughs are.

“Would you please stop it? Don’t you see that you can barely talk” I shouted at him as he kept coughing violently.

“I’m fi..” once again, his voice broke with coughing and tears started forming at the sides of his eyes.

“God you’re so stubborn!” I sighed as I walked to him to pat on his back. I flinched at the moment my hand came in contact with his body; he was burning with temperature, practically radiating heat.