Part Seventeen: Boys and Pads!

Lauren's POV:

"shit.." I shouted angrily. I can't believe myself, how could I have forgotten my period? I hate this time of the month, period sucks. and the worst part of it that I forgot to bring pads with me. I looked at my watch and sighed in anger, it was around 11:30 pm, it's too late but I don't have another choice, I have to go to the market and bring some pads, I need them now.

I get out from the bathroom with a pissed-face and slipped into my shoes then went downstairs. the boys were sitting in the living room and watching a match, their eyes were focused on the TV and they were discussing something about the match. Thank god, they won't notice me. I let out a sight of relief and walked to the front door.

"where are you going Lauren?" Zayn asked as I was putting my hand on the door handle.

shit..

I turned my face too look at him but I found that all of them were looking at me now, thanks zayn!

"I'm going to the market.." I answered calmly and turned my face again.

"what? did you see what time is it?" Harry questioned with a raised eyebrow as he lowered the voice of the TV.

"yes I did, but I need...something.." I stuttered and started playing with my fingers.

"what is it?" Harry asked again,

"chocolate.." I lied, looking at the ground.

"we have chocolate, it's in the kitchen.." Niall said and I sighed, can't he just shut up?

"I meant chips..I want a big bag of chips" I said quickly and opened the front door.

"wait, you can't go out now! it's too late. I'm gonna bring you what you want, stay here.." Harry said as he stood up and grabbed his keys from the table

"NO.." I almost yelled, but then softened my voice again "No really,you don't have to.I won't be late, I'll run.." I tried to say but he ignored me and slipped the wallet into his pocket "Harry, I'm the one who's going.." I insisted but he didn't listen to me "Harry please.." I pleaded

"why you want to go by yourself? is there anything you're hiding?" Harry asked with a yell and I rolled my eyes.

"what do you mean! I just want to go by myself to the market!" I shouted and he gave me a questioning look.

"no, you're not going anywhere outside this door, I'm gonna bring you your...." Harry tried to say but I've already lost my patience, "DAMN HARRY, I DON'T WANT A FUCKING CHIPS I WANT PADS" I shouted loudly, thowing my hands in the air. 

Harry's face turned bright red and his eyes went wide. I looked at the guys and saw that all of their faces turned red too but they were looking at the TV acting like they didn't hear anything. I looked at the ground in embarrassment and hurried upstairs, slaming the door angirly behind me and throwing my body on the bed.

Harry's POV:

My face turned bright red as she shouted at me, she ran upstairs and I looked at the guys, a smirk was spreading on all of their faces as they looked at the tv ,"WHAT?" I yelled at them and that was all they needed to burst out laughing.

"you didn't have to be so protective you know?" Niall tried to say between laughs

"yeah yeah, laugh it up.." I said as I gave them a hard glare. they laughed until there were tears rolling down their cheeks "guys, that's enough.." I pleaded and they stopped laughing, wiping their tears away "sorry man, but you should've seen your face! you were blushing like a tomato!" Liam commented, trying to hold another laugh.