Part Sixty-Six: Battle of Forgetting

NO ONE'S POV:

The night has come and Zayn didn't leave Lauren's room yet. Everybody else were busy doing something, Louis was watching a match, Liam was doing some exercises in his room, Niall was in the kitchen; doing sandwiches for everybody.

Simon called Louis earlier this day and told him that now they're safe after the death of Jack so now they can come back to their normal life, which Louis responded to by getting angry and explaining to Simon that it's not about them but about the Lauren, who suffered from all of this and needs everybody to stay with her now until she recovers. Well, of course Simon didn't like what he heard and the tone of voice Louis used with him but he couldn't do anything but to agree; telling him that he'll give them more time until Lauren's health gets better. After that phone call Louis turned on the TV in his room and started watching the match.

Camila was folding the laundry in the living room when Harry walked in 15 minutes ago. He looked nervous, confused, angry… Camila asked him what's wrong but he didn't answer, he kept pacing in the room with his hands clasped behind his back.

She didn't insist to know what's wrong because she knows Harry too well; he's going to tell her in few minutes so she continued to fold the clothes without looking at him. After few more minutes he stopped and what she expected happened; he stopped and looked at her before he started talking.

"Do you think……. I mean…." He paused and looked at her, "Like…. Do you think I …"

"I think what?" she said, trying to help him to speak.

"You…. Like I mean…. Am I a naïve? Am I stupid?" he stuttered, running a hand through his curls.

"No honey you're not, why you're saying this about yourself?"

"No, like I know I am stupid but…. But not like this, like okay I might look stupid or sound stupid but I'm not that stupid to- like I … I mean…. Dammit!" once again he couldn't put what in his mind into words, he gritted his teeth in anger and started pacing in the room again.

"Harry, love, take a deep breath and calm down then start talking again."

"Okay, just give me a minute." He stopped and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, letting it out with a deep sight.

"Okay, listen to me…." he walked to her and bent in front of her, "I just came back from Lauren's room, okay?" he started explaining and Camila nodded, "And she was sleeping, okay?" once again she nodded and he continued, "Okay, now…. Zayn is there with her and that’s okay, right?"another pause and another nod from her, "I know it's okay and you know it's okay too and you know that we all have shifts and it's okay if one of the guys stayed at her room, like you know it's okay because Lauren can't stay by herself and somebody has to stay with her and I understand this and I'm so thankful for what everybody is doing for my sister and I know that-"

"Harry please, I still have lots of works, just get to the point."

"Okay okay, the thing is… I went to Lauren's room and she wa-"

"Harry, you’ve already said this!" she snapped impatiently.