Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.

A/N: ughhhhhh I'm soooo sorry for being late, but as you know the World Cup has started and I'm so obsessed with football so I'm currently spending all my time watching TV xD

Okay, let's talk about this chapter for a moment. as all of you noticed I'm not good at all in writing dirty scenes and things like that... but I did my best to write this chapter, so hope you like it.

I don't know how to say this but.... um. just don't read this if you're not over 18.. or 16.. I don't know, do whatever makes you comfortable.

Ignore the mistakes, imagine the situation, feel the love, cry a bit.. do whatever you want xD

I'm so nervous and embarrassed actually, hope you like this.. please tell me your opinion.

Love you all :)xx

Harry's POV:

"And the winner of the global success award is......" I held my breath and closed my eyes, praying that James Corden, the presenter, would say our name. "ONE DIRECTION!" he shouted out loudly and I heard the crowd around me standing and screaming for us.

"We won!" Zayn exclaimed as he got up and hugged me, that's only when I opened my eyes and looked around me. all the people were giving us a standing ovation and screaming our names. I broke the hug with Zayn and went to all the boys to hug them too.

After our group hug we walked to the stage to receive our award from Jamess, who hugged every one of us and congratulated us for winning.

"Wow, That's unbelievable." Louis started the speech as he held the award in his hands, "This award means so much for us. We want to thank our amazing fans, we wouldn't be here without them" 

"Yea, a massive thank you for our amazing fans all around the world, they are the best fans on the planet." Niall added and the crowd started clapping again.

"I want to say something too," I said through the mic and everyone stooped clapping to listen to me, "Umm.. I want to thank my amazing family, each one of them, from the smallest member to the oldest one. I want to thank my mother who supported me since I was a small kid. she never stopped telling me that I have a great voice, even since when my voice sounded like a chicken coking." I joked and everyone laughed.

I stooped for a moment, taking a deep breath, "and I want to thank my little sister, Lauren." I heard gasps and whispers coming from the crowd but that didn't stop me from carrying on, "I know that some of you, or all of you to be more correct, don't know that I have a sister because I've never mentioned her before, but I do have a sister and she's so... amazing and beautiful," everyone squealed and Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder, encouraging me to continue, "she's so funny too and she takes care of me. she lives with me and the boys and they all love her as much as I do..." 

"Yeah and she cooks a very delicious food!" Niall interrupted me, causing everyone to laugh again.

"That's right Nialler, she cooks a very delicious food,"  I smiled to Niall and continued, "I'm so lucky to have her by my side, I want to thank her for everything she did to me. Lauren, I know you're watching this sweetie, so I want to thank you for everything and.. I love you.. I love you so much." And with that I ended the speech. The crowd stood up to their feet and started clapping and screaming loudly. Me and the boys had another group hug before walking out of the stage and sitting back to our table.

"That was so brave, Harold!" Louis exclaimed, giving me a pat on the shoulder as we sat in our places around the table.

"Yeah, Simon is definitely going to kill me." I mumbled nervously.