Part Thirty-Nine: Over Before It Began

Lauren's POV:

“You’re so beautiful…” he whispered, I froze. He bend down, I caught my breath. He crashed his lips on mine, and my heart stopped beating…

No Lauren, don’t do this, it’s wrong..

No it’s not wrong, it’s what you’ve been waiting for long time ago..

You can’t do this, you’ll regret it later..

The only thing you’ll regret is not kissing him back... this chance might never come again

What about your brother? What if he knew?

And what if he didn’t? How much you’ll regret not doing this?

Lauren wake up, Don’t do this..

Kiss him back… kiss him…

The voices of the fight between my mind and my heart were so loud inside my head, but at the end my heart won this battle. I listened to my heart; I let him take control over me. I ignored all the voices that shouted on me to stop, and focused only on that one voice that kept telling me to do it.

I was shocked at first; I didn’t except this to happen, not even in my dreams. Minutes ago I was telling myself to stop thinking about Zayn because nothing will ever happen between us, and now his lips are pressed against mine. But when life gives you chances like this, you have to know how to exploit it.

So I did it, I kissed him back; I returned his kiss with all the emotions I have, like the whole world was hanging on this kiss. He responded by smirking and deepening the kiss, electricity  ran through my veins as he did this, and I felt my knees getting weak at how perfect this was…

Perfect? No, it’s beyond perfection…  Something I can’t even put into words.

My hands went automatically to grab the hair on the back of his head, forcing him even deeper into my mouth, he moaned slightly at this and wrapped his arms around my neck.  At this moment, nothing felt wrong, nothing. It felt like the rightist thing ever, the thing I was supposed to do long time ago, it felt like I’m on the place where I should be at since I met him; like I was where I belonged.

I thought that kissing someone needs a lot of practice, but it turned out I was wrong. It all comes naturally when you’re with the guy you’ve been dreaming of since you met him, when you’re with the guy that your heart chosen, the guy that’s capable of drawing a smile on your face through your tears, with the guy who owned your heart since the first minute your eyes met him, the guy that cared for you, the guy who made you laugh, the guy who erased your pain, the guy who made you forget, this guy, him, No one else but him.

 Our lips danced romantically in  perfect synch. not only our lips, every part of my body was moving perfectly with him; The way we were holding each others, our breaths, our touches, our lips… everything worked magically.

We pulled away in need of air, both breathing heavily. Zayn was cupping my cheeks with his both hands while my arms were wrapped loosely around his neck, our foreheads resting on each other.

“That.. th-that’s wrong, we ca… we can’t do this…” I whispered between shaky breaths, closing my eyes so he can’t see that I’m lying.

“No..That was amazing. The rightest I’ve felt in a long time…” smiling, he whispered back in a voice full of lust. his raspy voice and his heavy breath on my face sent chills throught my whole body.

He stroked my cheeks with his palms and exhaled deeply “God, I can’t get enough of this” he whispered again, bringing his lips back into mine in another kiss, rougher than the first one. I gave in to it, being not able to resist him. The kiss got heater and deeper as he grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me over him, I settled myself on his lap and gripped his hair tightly, My whole body burned and the pace of my pulse started to increase at how hummed over my lips when I did this. A moan slipped out from my mouth as he bit on my bottom lip. he smirked and sucked it hard in his mouth, causing me to moan again, he took this opportunity to insert his tongue in my mouth. There when I lost it all; all the cells in my body shivered in pleasure and every single muscle in my body froze as he explored my mouth with his experienced tongue. The feeling was too much to handle; It felt like I’ve been dead my whole life, and now he brought me life with this kiss.