Part Thirteen: No Explanations Needed

Harry's POV:

I walked to Lauren's room and knocked the door "I'm sleeping.." Lauren shouted out behind the closed door, I chuckled for her reply "well, it's ok I wanna talk to you while you're sleeping.." I joked and opened the door she was slaying on the bed, I came closer and sat next to her on the bed, she sat up and looked at me, her green eyes are full of anger, she reminded me of myself when I get pissed of, she is as stubborn as me, "are you gonna say something soon or what?" she said breaking my thoughts. actually, I don't know what I'm gonna say to her, I've never done that before, although I talk to girls all the time,but not in this way, I'm well-known for being a player and flirty , but yet I don't know how to calm a girl's anger, how to make her laugh when she's about to cry, how to tell her that she's beautiful and make her feels it, how to be a gentleman,  it's not my fault that all the girls I've met wanted to sleep with me, they didn't ask for more, I didn't fall in love, I didn't ask a girl to be my girlfriend, not because I can't, because I didn't find a girl that will love me for my personalty, not because I'm Harry Styles, a girl that I can call her mine..

"listen Lauren.." I started talking "Simon is a good guy, he's not like what you think, he's doing this to protect us, you don't know how hard the media could be, rumors can effect your life very badly, and I..." I tried to explain to her but she cut me off "Harry, you don't have to explain anything, I used to live my life taking orders without asking why, no one ever tried to explain to me anything, even your mother, she just left me, she didn't bother herself to leave me an explanation, she just....left!" Lauren's voice broke down at last, she started playing with her fingers, I looked at her but she didn't look back, she avoided looking into my eyes.. I felt bad for her, she looked very sad, I don't know what I have to say, this is so hard, I want to say something to make her feel better but I don't know what's the right thing to say..

"Lauren I'm sor..." I tried to say but she cut me off again "don't be" she smiled and looked into my eyes, tears started filling her eyes but they didn't fall, she held them back strongly "can I sleep now?" she managed to say without crying, I got up and headed to the door, I looked at her one last time before closing the door behind me and leaving her to cry alone..

what a brother! I just left my sister to cry without saying a word, without even hugging her! but I can't be blamed, I've just met her, I don't know anything about her, I didn't get what she said about getting orders or something like that, but I can feel that she's hiding something from me and I think it's bad, I think she's ashamed to share it with me or with anyone, that's why she went here to London, to start fresh, maybe she had done terrible things in California, I don't know what kind of things but I have that feeling that she did something bad..

Laurens POV:

I covered myself with my blanket sobbing to my pillow, It's not because what Simon said, it's because how protective he was, he is like a father to Harry, he didn't want him to get hurt or even annoyed even for his sister, I loved that about him, Harry lost his father but he lived a great life, he got a mother who sacrificed her life to make him feel happy, he got everything he ever wanted, he's famous, he's living his dream, he can do whatever he wants at anytime, no one told him what to do and what to not, he just live his life as he wants..

I don't know if this is envy or jealousy, but I can't stop myself from hating him, hating him for being happy, hating him for being safe and loved, hating him because he didn't suffer, because he didn't get beaten, because he didn't feel afraid, because he didn't get humiliated, hating him.. for ever thing he did.. and I couldn't do..

I can't stop asking myself, why him? why not me? I cried and cried until I fell asleep.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a terrible headache, I got up from the bed and looked at the mirror, my face looked awful, my eyes were dark and my hair was an unpleasing mess. I decided to take a shower. I walked towards the bathroom and stripped off my clothes, I step into the shower and let the hot water streams down my body relaxing my nerves. after a very good 15 minutes of showering I got out wrapping the towel tightly around my chest, I headed to my wardrobe and started picking an outfit, I made sure to pick a long sleeved shirt. to cover the scars.. as I was taking the towel off my body the door slammed open..

"Harry you won't believe what....!" Zayn walked in the room and his eyes widened in surprise as he saw me,  I let out a small scream as he got in,  he shut his eyes and turned his face..

"oh my god...Lauren..I'm so sorry I though... Harry..his room...and I just forgot.." he blushed and tried to make a full sentence but he couldn't, I tried to cover my body with the small towel, "it's okay just leave!!" I yelled at him, "yeah, leave that's right.. I have to leave.." he walked towards the door, his eyes still closing, he bumped into the door and let out a pitiful, muffled groan, I chuckled a lil bit before he closed the door and left..

that was so embarrassing, I said to myself as I started wearing my clothes..

Zayn's POV:

I can't believe what I just did, I totally forgot that this is not Harry's room anymore, Lauren must be so impressed by now, I went to my room and laid on my bed, I remembered what happened five minutes ago and giggled, Lauren's face was priceless, she seemed shocked and surprised but in a funny way..

"Hey Zayn, wanna watch a movie with us?" Niall walked in my room and asked me

"what's the movie?" I asked still giggling

"white chicks.. and dude, why you're laughing with yourself?" niall raised his eyebrow, I stopped giggling and my face turned red, I was laughing with myself, he must think that I'm insane, "what? I'm not laughing,,I just..remembered something funny.." I tried to end this conversation before it gets more awkward

"are you sure it's funny not sexy? because you're blushing like a tomato.." Niall smirked at me. "shut up Niall before I got up and kick your ass.." I threatened him as i got up. he l he ran towards the door laughing,  and I followed him to the living room taking my place on the couch and throwing a pillow at his face.

"I asked Lauren if she wants to watch the movie with us, she said that she's coming.." Louis said as he came from the kitchen holding three bowels of popcorn..