Part Forty-Six: For Your Love I Will Sacrifice

Camila's POV:

Today was another boring day at work, except that me and Harry were supposed to meet after 2 hours. I was baking some brownies in the restaurant and thinking about what he prepared for us today. I was literally counting the minutes till I see him, I miss him so much. I saw him yesterday but yet I still miss him. I'll never have enough of him. We've been together for a month now and I can't be any happier. We didn't tell anyone about us yet, but we're planning to tell the boys and Lauren soon.

I put the tray of the cookies in the oven and washed my hands. Ally and Normani were cooking while Dinah was taking orders. I decided to help Dinah after noticing that she was suffering to serve all the costumers. I took off my apron and walked over to the other cash.

I started taking the orders, forcing a big smile for every costumer. After a few minutes of serving I got bored. I looked at the door and sighed, the people were coming by dozens! Today is gonna be a long day.

Suddenly, a familiar woman came in, causing my eyes to go wide. I watched as she walked in and stood in the raw of people on Dinah's cash.

No, I can't miss this chance, I have to talk to her..

"Hello? Did you hear what I said?" The costumer that I was serving waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, can you wait for a second?" I apologized and then walked to the Dinah's cash, ignoring his screams for me to come back.

"Hey, would you please swap the cashes?" I asked Dinah.

"Sure." She nodded and walked to my cash to stand there. I completed the order that Dinah was taking and waited for the woman to come. After 3 costumers her turn came. I took a deep breath and smiled widely, this is gonna be fun.

"Hello Ma'am, how can I help you?" I asked as the woman headed forward.

"Hello, I want a large cup of Cappuccino." She said before starting to take her wallet out of the bag, but then she stopped and looked at me again, "Have we met before?" she asked, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Yup That's right, we’ve met before." I answered, popping the 'p', "So you do have a good memory, Anne Styles! I'm surprised you didn't recognize your own daughter when you saw her." I smirked widely, "3, 45 pounds."  I added with a calm tone.

"Oh, look who we have over here; the girl who lacks discipline." she smirked wider and I let out a small laugh.

"I prefer to lack discipline than lacking sentiment." I replied, causing her face to turn red.

"Watch your mouth, young lady. You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Believe me; I know more than you do. At least I was there for her; I stood with her and didn't leave her behind my back like you did." I argued politely as I poured some Cappuccino in the cup.

"Listen sweetheart, you're still young, you have a lot to learn about life. You don't know how hard it is to be a mother and to sacrifice everything for your child. You'll remember my words when you become a mother." She handed me 5 pounds, "Keep the change."

"Maybe I don't know how hard it is, but I assure you, no matter how hard it is, I'd never give up on my child." I took the money from her hand and put them into the cash.

"We'll see about this. That If you became a mother." She laughed sarcastically and I felt my blood boil.

"I'm sure it'll happen soon. By the way, Harry says hi." I winked teasingly at her, "You have such an amazing son," I sighed happily, "he's amazing, he really knows how to treat a lady." I said with a teasing tone, feeling the rage grows in her eyes.