The young man nodded "Welcome to our world. I am Rosaline's cousin Kilijah as you know me."

"I am Ragnar alpha of the.."

"Blue moon pack and she is your mate Zelda." The young man smiled at the bewildered faces of the alpha mates and turned his attention to Einar "And of course you should be Einar."

"Our future alpha and Rosaline's mate." Zelda added

"Is he now." the young man smirked.

Einar's face was tensed all of a sudden. He weakly smiled at the man and bowed his head. 

"These are the.."

"Ashtons. I know them son of Gregor." The young man's attention was piqued entirely to the mystique of a beauty standing right behind his father. Kilijah cleared his throat "You all must have been tired from the long journey. Have some rest. Shida has set up your living arrangements. We shall meet at sunrise."

Shida stepped forward and gestured the wolves to follow him. When Callan was about to step behind his father Kilijah interrupted him "Your shelter is this way." He pointed to a hut in the opposite direction from that of the wolves

"But I cannot leave my parents." Callan looked helplessly at Justus and Mary. While Einar was  agitated by the sudden distance. He breathed deeply to calm his emotions and turned his face to avoid interrupting or worse killing the man named Kilijah. Ragnar on the other hand ordered Callan to do what he was told. With no choice left, the handsome man turned his back dejectedly and walked to his destination.

****

The morning came a little early for the handsome man. He was desperately waiting for the arrival of his fellow companions. Especially the son of the alpha. The night when Einar unknowingly confessed his feelings shattered all the resolves which Callan had in mind to get his man. He was desperately waiting for the opportune moment when they were together and alone so that he could confess his feelings as well.

Callan was all smiles when the muscular man appeared from a distance. He lovingly looked at him while his heart fluttered with happiness. He couldn't control his feet and marched ahead to meet his man. Midway though Callan was interrupted yet again by Kilijah. He looked suspiciously at him and backed down. Kilijah was starting to get on Callan's nerves. It was as if he was trying to separate Einar from him.

Kilijah smiled and stationed himself before the wolves while two other men guarded Callan from both sides. The closeness of the two men towards his mate was making Einar's locket glow. He was on the threshold of losing his control. He palmed his locket and squeezed it with full force.

Kilijah addressed the wolves "I hope you all had a wonderful stay here. Before I proceed with the sessions let me put forward some of the rules."

He sternly gazed at the handsome man and gritted his teeth. He swept his face to the left and smiled back at the wolves "In no way is any of you allowed to carry any sharp weapon. You have to leave all your belongings outside of the hut. It is advised that you ask questions related to you and only you. The powers of the Calistor works only till the time you stay in its proximity. Which means that once you leave the hut there wont be any second chance. Use your time well. Lastly, we the seers have the liberty to chose which question needs to be answered. Inside the hut your wolves would feel powerless for some time but worry not, for it is a safeguard magic designed by our ancestors."

The rules laid before them looked fairly simple. Yet Einar was nervous as his instincts dictated something questionable. He was worried for Callan throughout the night. The environment around though serene was highly suspicious. Moreover he was annoyed by the constant glares his mate received. Apart from the people here in the village Einar felt as if something else was following them. He kept his mum for long but he was sure that it wasn't his imagination. He knew that Callan attracted trouble and so was worried for him.