• More Important Than Any Of My Stories •

Recently, I received a notification that I was tagged in a comment, I read what this was about and it made me sick. I'm sure some of you have probably heard, but as far as I've been told a fellow writer on Wattpad goes to a school where their principal has been putting a black student in a cement cage. Yes, you read that right. A. Cement. Cage.

While I don't know a ton about the situation I knew I had to say something about it, this behavior from a ADULT to a child is inhumane and purely disgusting. I've been getting so angry just writing this.

Now, we need to bring this situation more attention and let people know. I ask that maybe you could tag some people and or write a chapter in one of your books about it. I don't care, this principal needs to be fired and this problem needs to be fixed.

My heart goes out to this child, and I hope that they will be okay and get help. The name of the school is View Ridge Elementary, I'm telling you this so we can find some sort of way for this to get a lot of attention and make a serious change, one that will stay for the rest of time.

I'm going to be tagging some people just so the word can get out more.

Justsilvia831

DreamerPup366

RandomGurl_6449

sajalreads

Steph_Ink_Lover

101DreamSans101

11037broski

AngryOne1

WorldOffStoriesOn

Weebyhumanbean

Being_Delirious

Thanks for listening, and please just do what you can to help. We can fix this together.