Your Health

{AUTHOR}

This is a Dreamswap Drink story. Also, everyone will just be referred to by their names, like Ink and Dream. This is not in the OG multiverse.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss! Are you in here?" Ink asked, walking down the hall. He had his hand lightly touching the wall, it was smooth and cold.

"I'm here!" Dream shouted from one of the doors. Ink went and slightly opened the door, just enough so he could peek inside. Dream looked exhausted as he struggled just to keep his eyes open, Ink looked at him with pity.

"Do you need something, Ink?" Dream asked, yawning. Ink just walked up to him and punched his desk, Dream was to tired to even give much of a reaction.

"W-Why would you do that?" Dream asked, confused but sounding so innocent and pure. It seems his personality also changes when he's tired, he's not trying to be intimidating and in charge.

"Dream, your to tired to even give much of a reaction to when I slam my hand on the table. You need to get some rest. Dream yawned and shook his head.

"I have bad nightmares." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes desperately trying to stay awake.

Ink sighed, he couldn't believe what he was about to say. "Would it make you feel better if I sleep with you?" Dream looked up and nodded, Ink stared for a moment. Usually he seems so strong and intimidating, but right now he just seems so small and innocent.

What's that word Blue's used to describe someone cute? Bean? Yeah, that must be it. Dream's acting like such a bean. He was brought back to reality by Dream tapping his shoulder.

"Earth to Ink!" Ink turned to him, showing he was back.

"I'm here, let's go." Ink said, grabbing Dream's hand and pulling him out the door and down the hallway.

Dream struggled a bit. "I can walk you know!" Ink snickered, even if he's acting totally different he's stayed a tsundere.

"Oh, I forgot." Ink teased, but instead of letting go he picked up the skeleton, knowing he would get a good reaction. Dream kicked his legs and flapped his wings, like a fish when they get caught on a line and brought to the surface. Ink laughed at this, he looked so childish.

Finally, they made it to Dream's bedroom. Ink pushed the door open with his hip, since he was holding toddler Dream. He brought Dream to the bed and set him down, then laid next to him. In just a couple minutes Dream was fast asleep. Ink stared at him for a moment, usually he was just so blinded with anger and frustration, but right now he just looks so peaceful and cute.

Ink yawned, he was tired. It was exhausting taking care of toddler Dream. He rested his head and went to sleep himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you guys fuck last night?" ( AAAAAAAAH LANGUAGE MY POOR EARS) Blue asked, Dream spit out his coffee, blushing madly. He looked so flustered.

"I wish." Ink laughed, causing Dream to get more flustered. Dream stood up and turned to leave.

"That's it! I'm leaving!" He said before rushing away, leaving Ink and Blue to laugh over their wonderful jokes.