Cross x Dream

**Warning**

Unholy

If you are an innocent bean please don't read this one.

 !Cross and Dream are already dating!

Dream's P.O.V

We were in Haventale. It was late. I was just sitting in my room when I heard someone knock on th the door.

"Come in!" I shouted at the door. Cross slowly came into my room.

 "Hey babe! What's up?" I asked.

 "This probably sounds stupid but I just wanted to cuddle with you." Cross muttered. I got out of my chair and walked up to him.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Of course we can cuddle!" I said. He went and crawled into the bed, me following.

 I played right next to him and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

We stayed like that for awhile until he let go of me and started moving. "Cross? What are you doing?" I asked.

 He moved so he was right on top of me. I felt my face heat up. "What's going on?" He didn't answer. Instead he just looked at me and smirked.

 He suddenly started taking my clothes off. I'm sure my entire face was golden now. He had a lustful look in his eyes.

(Here's where the sin starts)

He missed my neck and whispered in my ear. "I won't go to hard." But, what does that mean? Is he gonna hurt me. No, Cross would never hurt me.

 He hit my neck and I moaned loud. I saw his smile grow bigger. He then began to take off his own clothes.

I stared at his body for a moment, then immediately looked away.

(You know what, I'm sure you know exactly what happened. And I am super lazy, so I'm gonna skip. I'm sorry.)

The Next Morning

Dream's P.O.V

I woke up laying next to Cross naked. What happened last night? Suddenly the memories came flooding back.

Did we really do that? I felt my face heat up again. I quickly got out of bed and put some clothes on and went to see what Ink and Blue were doing.

 "So, you really just had sex with Cross? And in a hotel?" Ink asked, smiling.

 I felt my face turning golden. "O-Oh, yeah." Ink turned his head and stared at Blue, both of them smiling.

 "We are gonna be uncles!" They both yelled, clapping there hands.

"Uhm, what's going on?" I felt Cross put his hand on my shoulder.

I turned to him. "They found out what we did last night." I saw Cross blush. I just wrapped my arms around him. "Its okay!" I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.