Abusive Ink x Dream

{AUTHOR}

Sorry that the reaction is taking so long! It just has been struggling to work! I hope you enjoy this request though!

**Warning**

Some curse words

Dream's P.O.V

I'm dating Ink. Everyone in the multiverse knows. We seem like the perfect power couple, or at least I think we are.

He does yell at me and hurt me though. But, I'm sure it's nothing! But he does tell me to make sure no one finds out.

I don't mind when he hits me that much though. It's better than him yelling at me. His words hurt.

 "You useless little bitch! Why can't you do anything right!" I flinched and turned away.

"Don't you turn your fucking back on me!" He pushed me against the wall, I could see the anger in his eyes.

 "P-Please let go." I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek. He didn't listen to me, instead he reminded me of everything I hate about myself.

I was crying now, he enjoyed that. So he continued.

Eventually, he stopped screaming. He stared at me, this is usually when we play his "game."

 The Next Morning

I woke naked next to Ink as usual. I tried to get up, but I struggled to walk. Once I was able to get up I went to get ready. Ink is still asleep, maybe I still have time to make him breakfast!

I rushed to the kitchen and started making waffles.

I heard Ink get out of bed, and the waffles weren't ready yet. I started going faster. I just got everything ready once he came downstairs.

Later That Evening

It's one of the bad days. I can tell I'm going to get hurt tonight. I just wanted for him to come, preparing for the pain.

He still yelled, but I was to focused on the pain. He broke a glass bottle, the pieces getting all over my body. He ended up going to clean the blood off his hands and go to bed. I had to clean up all the blood and bit of glass that didn't stab me.

I hummed as I pulled out each little shared and healed my wounds, then I went downstairs and cleaned up the rest of the blood and glass.

Once I finished I checked the time. It was 2:43 am. I decided just not to sleep tonight. I cleaned the entire house and made breakfast again.

And began another day.