Killer Vs Horror

{AUTHOR}

Basically, in the time of this story everyone has a truce and all live together as friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Your just a cannibal! You'd probably just end up killing him anyway!" Killer shouted, his words made Horror even more angry. He clenched his fists tighter and gritted his teeth more. What did he mean, "just a cannibal?" (That wasn't Horror talking just then).

"What the heck?! I'm not only just a cannibal! I have feelings to! I haven't eaten you yet, have I?!" Horror yelled. Dust and Blue watched as the two became even more blind with rage and anger against each other.

Dust then grabbed Blue's hand and whispered into his ear. "We should probably leave, I'll get Nightmare to calm the two down." Blue nodded and the two quietly made there way out the door as Horror and Killer just screamed at each other. Dust took Blue all the way to where Ink and Nightmare were chatting.

"Boss! We need your help!" Dust said as he went up to the two, interrupting their conversation. Nightmare sighed.

"What happened?" Nightmare asked, prepared for him to probably say something is on fire or Horror is hungry.

"Killer and Horror are fighting, and it's been getting really bad. I'm not surprised if one of them is dead or seriously injured by now." Dust said, hoping Nightmare would go and stop them.

Night!are stood up. "Alright, what are they fighting about?" He asked, wanting to know what stupid reason it's for this time.

"Well, they are fighting over Dream actually." Dust says nervous, hoping he didn't just kill the two. Nightmare has been very overprotective of Dream now that everyone's gotten closer.

Nightmare's expression changed. "Alright. I'll go talk to them. Thanks for telling me." He then left the room and after Killer and Horror.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"W-What's going on guys?" Dream asked, worried.

"Dream! You need to pick someone! Me or Killer?" Horror asked, moving closer to Dream. Killer stepped next to him. Dream looked back and forth, nervous and not knowing what to say. He liked Horror and Killer! They were both great people and good friends!

"Well, I like you both! Your both great friends! I don't know what you been by having me choose one of you." Dream admitted.

"Killer! Horror! What are you two doing?!" Nightmare shouted, rushing towards the three. Killer and Horror both turned to face Nightmare nervously. Normally when they would fight Nightmare would get mad enough,but now they even involved Dream.

"Now, I'll deal with you two in a minute. Dream, come on. Let's go hang out with Ink and Blue." Dream smiled and nodded, following Nightmare back to his two best friends. Once Dream was sitting with Blue and Ink and they were all talking Nightmare then turned back to go get Killer and Horror. They need to learn that Dream isn't an object and that neither of them deserve him.