Empireverse Driller

{AUTHOR}

I just remembered that someone requested this awhile ago! I hope you enjoy though! (I also don't know a lot about Empireverse, so bare with me)

Dream's P.O.V

I was patrolling one of the aus when I thought I heard something, was that laughter? But I didn't see anyone. "Is someone there?" I asked looking around. I felt someone grab my waist I squeaked in surprise.

 "Hey Dream." They whispered in my non-existent ear.

 "K-Killer?!" What's he doing?! Is he gonna kill me?!

 "Calm down, I won't kill you." He sounded so happy.

I felt something sharp go across my cheek. It was knife! It hurt so bad.

 "O-Ow." I whispered. Killer chuckled.

 "Don't worry sweetie, everything will be okay." Did he just call me sweetie? Now, I was scared he was gonna kill me. I began to squirm around, trying to get him off me.

 "If you want me to get off, you'll have to try a lot harder." I felt like he was mocking me.

 "Get off me!" I screamed. But he covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

 "Shh." He sounded so calming and threatening at the same time. Must be a talent of his.

 "I want you to turn and look at me." I thought it would just go better if I listened. I used him to turn around.

 I looked at him, he was definitely enjoying me in such a weak position. I continued to hold onto his shirt and looked down, refusing to look him in the eyes.

He grabbed my chin and moved my head so I had to look at him. I tried to glare at him, he just laughed.

I stuck my tongue at him, he just laughed more.

Suddenly he kissed me! I felt my face heat up. A couple seconds later he stopped kissing me and smiled.

He let go of me and turned to leave.

 "You better not tell anyone about this~" He walked away.

What just happened?

{AUTHOR}

Okay but, the Empireverse outfits are so cool. I hope you guys enjoyed though!