Error x Dream

This was requested by lovelessdream03, bare with me here because I just started writing and it's probably going to be bad and make no sense.

Dream's P.O.V

Every night I am able to go through people's good memories and give them dreams, unless Nightmare already got to them. I felt bad because I knew that his gain has never got dreams, that's why tonight I am determined to give them dreams. I would have to hurry though, I don't want Nightmare getting there first.

That Night

Dream's P.O.V

I had to decide which member to do first. I decided to do Error first, I felt bad that he has to be in that anti void most of the time. I went into his mind to search for something to give him a dream about. That's when I found myself, wait. Does Error like me? Does Nightmare even know? I decided to just give him a dream about me that night. He didn't really have a lot of happy memories. I left him there to enjoy his dream and move onto the other bad sanses. I wasn't able to give all of them dreams,but I was only able to give Error and Dust dreams. I gave Dust a dream about his brother. I then went back to my mind and went to bed for the night, still thinking about Error.

Error's P.O.V

I had a dream. I don't think I've ever had one before. It was amazing, I felt so happy. I dreamt about Dream, the guardian of positivity. But, does that mean he knows I like him? Does he like me? I decided that I was going to start targeting him in fights. But that means me and the bad sanses have to go destroy. It's getting not a big deal though, I like destroying with them.

I opened a portal that went into the living room of Nightmare's castle. I saw Horror eating, Dust and Killer playing cards and Nightmare reading.

 "H£y guY$, w@Nt +o g0 d3str°y a @u w!tH m€?" I asked them.

 "Sure, we've got nothing better to do." Nightmare said as he closed his book and sat up. " Horror, Dust, Killed come on! We're going on a killing spree!" Nightmare shouted. The three of them immediately got up and grabbed there weapons. Nightmare then opened a portal and we left.

When The Star Sanses Shower Up (Because I'm lazy, and I'm going to stop making Error's dialog so glitchy)

Error's P.O.V

While we all killing, the star sanses came. Yes! This is what I've been waiting for! I immediately went after Dream, throwing some strings at him. But he dodged them. I continued to attack him, he was so busy trying to dodge my strings he couldn't even attack me once. I noticed he was trying to lead me into the forest so he could have the advantage, I decided to just go with it. I wanted to get him away so I could start asking some questions.

We ended up in the forest, Dream immediately took off so he could get behind some trees and lose me. He was faster than me, but that doesn't mean I won't chase him. After a little while, I decided to let him hide, it would be easier to pin him to a tree. He ran behind a tree, and when I went up to it, he was already gone. Of course, he is so small he was probably able to sneak behind a new one.

I then felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg, I looked down to see a arrow sticking out.

 "Wow, that made me really mad Dream. Why did you do that?" I called out to the tree I knew  he was behind. I quickly but quietly went over to the tree, my strings ready. Dream shot a arrow at me, but I dodged it. I quickly wrapped him in my strings and pushed him against the tree. I looked directly at him and saw the fear in his eyes. It made me almost feel bad.

"Do you mind explaining why you gave me a dream last night? " I asked, trying to sound intimidating.

"W-Well I thought since you only get n-nightmares I would give you a dream." He said, turning away and closing his eyes.

"Alright, question number two. Why did you pick for the dream to be about you?" I asked him, still trying to scare him.

"I saw that I w-was something that made y-you happy, so I thought I would m-make it about me." Dream replied, seeking like he was about to cry. But I noticed something else. He was blushing! Does he like me? I decided that would be my last question.

"Dream, do you like me?" I asked him, sounding dead serious. "You better not lie."

I saw his face turn bright yellow and his eye sockets widen. He then began to mumble something.

{AUTHOR}

Hello! I am going to cut this off here, it is getting pretty long. I'll make a part two soon though! I promise! I still have my other stories to update though, so I might take a little while. But I'll try to do it as soon as possible!