Who Will You Pick?

{AUTHOR}

Basically, this will have two different chapters. You guys will vote for who gets to be with Dream.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I've been his friend the longest! You just became his friend!" Ink shouted, clenching his fists.

"I've been the kindest to him and spending the most time with him! While your always gone!" Cross argued.

"Guys, guys! Stop fighting! I mean, in the end we all know he'd choose me." Blue said with confidence.

"Nö, h3 woūldn'+ ãnY oF yOu, hÊ woUld pIck mE." Error said sitting up and facing the three.

"Why would he pick you?" Ink put his hands on his hips and stared at his former enemy.

"WhiLe yOuR alL haVinG tHese iDiotiC aRgumEnts Ī'm aCtually geTtiNg tO kNoW hiM." Error glared at them.

"Hey, me and Dream hang out all the time!" Cross yelled.

"BuT gUess whO he'S wIth whEn yoUr noT togetheR." Error smirked, satisfied with himself.

Classic, who's been watching this argument for awhile now finally decided it was time for them to shut up. He stood up and got inbetween everyone.

"Instead of just arguing who gets him, why don't you actually just ask him who he wants to be with?" Classic offered the group. Killer, who enjoyed the fighting decided to give them a different option.

"Or, how about you guys have a fight over him?" Killer offered, hoping to see some actual action. Classic pushed Killer away and glared at everyone.

"Don't listen to him, how about you all get one different day to win him over. Then we let him decide who he wants to be with." Classic offered, the four nodded, liking the idea.

"Great, tomorrow is Error's day, the next is Blue's, then after him is Ink, and finally Cross." Classic said, they all nodded and prepared to do what it took to win the small skeleton over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Error's Day~

Error knew everyone else would probably go out all out with totally romantic insane ideas, so he decided to make his a bit more relaxing. That way it will be different and therefore more memorable. Him and Dream spent the day doing simple things, doing knitting which Error loved and then on a adventure through the town (not a crazy adventure though) like Dream liked. They went to Grillby's for dinner then watched the stars in Outertale.
By the end of the night Dream had a big smile on his face, after having so much fun that day.

Error was sure hoping he won.

~Blue's Day~

Being the second day, Blue suspected that he might be forgotten between the first and last day. Which means he really had to make today fun and memorable. So he planned the most fun adventure he could come up with, and after they could both go home and make a lovely meal and watch a good movie.
By the end of the night Blue stared as Dream laid curled up on the couch, but despite how tired he was he was still happy.

~Ink's Day~

The past two days Ink has spent creating an au, not any normal universe though. He made this one specifically for today. It was full of fun and amazing things, like rides, treats, restaurants, pools, and he made sure this world had the most beautiful sunset imaginable.
After all this effort and all this fun, Ink was hopping he had one today.

~Cross's Day~

Cross knew Ink had a major advantage, but he also knew being the most recent day it will be easier for Dream to remember first. But even then, he wanted to make it amazing so it could definitely be worth remembering. He made this all as fun as possible, plus a little romance at the end. They hopped au to au for a fun little adventure, then after he took Dream under one of the waterfalls, there was a little lantern along with flowers everywhere. And in the middle was a beautiful meal Cross had gotten for the night.
With such a beautiful and romantic ending Cross was hoping he won his heart tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's had their days now, and now it's time for you all to decide! I want you to put in your vote of who you want Dream to pick!

The options:
Error
Blue
Ink
Cross

Remember, every vote will matter! So if you want to make sure someone specific wins you should probably tell me! The next part to this will be the ending of whoever the majority of you voted for.