Outer x Dream

{AUTHOR}

Again, this is also a very underrated ship.

Dream's P.O.V
I just world the entire day, I saw exhausted. But I wanted to look at the stars in Outertale before I go back home. I need to do something in before tomorrow, I need to keep my positivity up to.
I walked through the portal and was standing at the cliff. I sat down under a small tree and looked up.
It reminded me of when I was with Nightmare and we would look at the constellations. We made it a competition, whoever could name more first won. He always won, but I didn't mind. I just had fun being with him.
Except this time, I was alone under a small tree on a cliff.
It wasn't a competition this time, I had no one to compete with. So I just enjoyed the view. Outertale is my favorite au by far. It's just so pretty.
I sang to myself as I sat there.

(That's right guys, it worked this time.)

"Please don't take my sunshine away." I got quieter at that part, the memory of his screams. He was in pain, and all I could do was watch. I miss him.
I felt my eyes tear up, I wiped them and took a deep breath. It's okay, you can cry later. You are in a public place right now. They can't see the guardian of positivity cry.
"You have a beautiful voice." I jumped in surprise. I turned around, it was just Outer. He went and sat by me.
"Thanks." I said, turning and smiling at him.
He edged closer to me and put his hand on top of mine. I laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for awhile, not moving, not saying anything. Just enjoying the view together.
I felt my eyes begin to drop, I was falling asleep. I didn't try to stop it though. I let myself fall asleep on Outer.

Outer's P.O.V
I looked at Dream, he was asleep. How is he so adorable? I picked him up, he was surprisingly light. Does he even eat?
I shook my head and decided I would just bring him home with me and let him sleep there.
"Sans, who is that?" My brother Papyrus asked.
"He's just a friend bro."
"Alright then, go to sleep. You need rest to." He said, turning back to what he was doing.
"Okay bro, goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight."
I brought Dream to my room and set him on my bed, I put a blanket on him. I looked at him one more time. I moved closer and have him a light kiss, then I got a pillow and blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

The Next Morning

Dream's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around, this isn't my room. Where am I? I got up and opened the bedroom door. I went and looked over the railing, Outer was asleep on the couch. So I must still be in Outertale.
I blushed as I realized what happened last night. I did that?!
I panicked a bit. I hope no one saw us. I don't want any rumors to be spread.
I went back into the bedroom, I wrote a note for Outer got my shoes on and left.

Outer's P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned and got up. I decided to see what Dream was doing. I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door.
No one was inside, but there was a piece of paper on my bed. I picked it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Outer,
I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye in person, I just didn't want to wake you up.
But thank you for letting me sleep here. I am eternally grateful. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer though.
I have a lot I need to do today.

Can we meet at the cliff tomorrow night? Same time.

Love,
         Dream
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I giggled a bit, he's so sweet. But I will definitely be meeting him tonight.