Blue x Dream

In the middle of the night

Blue's P.O.V

I woke up to hear someone crying. This is not good. Dream and Ink are the only people that live here. Which means one of them is sad. But I, the magnificent sans will make sure they feel loved and appreciated!

I got out of bed and went into the hallway. I could hear it coming from Dream's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

I saw Dream sitting on the floor, crying. That's not even the worst thing. He had a razor next to him, and his wrists were bleeding.

I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "I've never see you this sad, what's wrong Dreamy?" I asked him, pulling him onto my lap and holding him.

 "It's all my fault! If I was a better brother and noticed sooner, Nightmare wouldn't be like this! They would all still be alive!" He said through his tears.

 "It's not your fault Dream, it was never your fault." I told him, trying to calm him down. "I never want you hurting yourself again, okay?" He nodded, trying to wipe his tears away.

 "Now, let's get you healed. I, the magnificent Blue will make you tacos for breakfast in the morning!" He gave a soft smile and got up.

 "Thanks Blue, your the best." He said.

 I kissed him and smiled at him. He smiled back.

After I bandaged his arms I turned to leave. That's when I felt Dream tug on my shirt. I turned around and looked at him.

 "Can you sleep with me tonight?" He asked, embarrassed. I smiled at him.

 "Of course!" We went back to bed and fell asleep, him laying on top of me.

 {AUTHOR}

I updated a book twice in one day! I'm also going to try to update My Dream by today as well.