Error x Suicidal Dream

{AUTHOR}

All the Sanses have a truce in this one!

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to ask someone to describe Dream, they would probably tell you how he's always a happy, cheerful, and positive skeleton. If you were to ask if he's depressed or has any mental illness, they'd be shocked at the assumption. They would tell you someone that happy could never be sad or down.

That's what everyone in the multiverse would say, well everyone except for one skeleton. If you asked Error these questions he would tell you he seems like the most happy thing in existence, but there is something more. He can see the hurt in his eyes, and the forced smiles. And if you asked him if he had any sort of mental illness he'd tell you yes, and that he might even have multiple.

People don't listen to him when he tries to explain this though, they just roll their eyes and tell him he's just looking to deep into everything and making up all these stories in his head. Others will say how he hasn't known him as long as them, and they can confirm he's never had any sort of mental illness.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Error walked down towards the cliff of Outertale, it's his favorite place to watch the stars at night. He finds it relaxing and fun to find the constellations and knit his puppets.

He looked around, all the stars fill up the beautiful night sky, making it easier to see. As he finally got close to the cliff he saw someone there before him. It was a small skeleton with a short sleeved shirt and denim shorts, there was a jacket and crown laying next to him.

Judging by the size of the skeleton and the crown, he made the assumption of it being Dream. That's okay then! Him and Dream are friends, then at least he won't have to be here with a stranger. He took another step before noticing something.

There seemed to be cuts and burns all over the surface of Dream's arms, said me looking very new. As if he had just formed them a minute ago. He silently got closer to get a better look. What he couldn't see before was laying on the jacket was a knife.

At that moment it all made sense.

How he would react so strange if someone grabbed his arm, why he was always wearing long sleeves, and why he'd get so nervous if you asked if he wanted to take off the jacket. This entire time he's been self harming.

Error got on his knees right in front of him. Dream looked at him with panic and fear. Error stared at him, sympathy and frustration painted across his face.

"Dream, let me see your arm." Dream reluctantly out-stretched his shaking arm. Error grabbed some bandages and started wrapping Dream's arms up.

"Why do you have bandages in your pocket randomly?" Dream asked, watching as Error wrapped his arm up.

"I used to have it with me back when me and Ink would fight, so I could heal myself afterwards. Dream nodded and looked up at the stars sprinkled across the sky.

Once Error had finished wrapping up Dream's arms he pulled him onto his chest and wrapped his arms around him. Dream sat in shock for a moment before grabbing his shoulder and softly crying into his chest.

"You idiot, I love you. You better promise to never do that again and get some help." Error whispered, Dream smiled and did one quick wipe of his teary eyes.

"I promise." He whispered back, just enjoying the comfort.

They sat like that for a long time, just enjoying the moment. Not worrying about tomorrow but enjoying the present.