Dust x Dream

{AUTHOR}

This was requested but I just want to say, this ship is very underrated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "No! Please! I don't want to die!" A young women in a waiters uniform begged.

 "Those are your last words?" A skeleton in a gray hood asked. She couldn't see his hope face in the darkness, but she was his twisted smile and glowing eye.

 "AAAAAAAH!" Blood was all over the concrete floor, and there laid her body. Her head was a couple inches away.

 Dust sighed, was likes killing. But he hates having to clean up after. It's just part of the job though.

 "Dust! What did you!" He heard someone yell, they sounded terrified. He turned around. 

He could recognize that bright skeleton anywhere.

 "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna clean this up and go." He said, smiling his wicked smile.

 Dream was very upset though. "No! You won't get away with this!" He shouted as he equipped his bow and aimed at Dust.

In the battle, Dust was able to slowly get Dream closer and closer to the wall. He didn't want to kill him, he actually liked the small skeleton. Except for when he was attacking him.

Once Dream was close enough he sprinted and pushed him against the wall.

Dream gasped in surprise and fear. He tried to push Dust away, but did not have enough strength to push him away.

 "L-Let go." Dream said, still trying to push him away. Dust out his knife right at Dream's throat.

He looked in Dream's eyes, he was terrified.

 "Don't worry, I won't kill you, as long as you listen to me." Dust said, trying to take advantage of this situation.

 "W-What do you want?" Dream asked, staring at the sharp knife. If it was any closer he would be dead.

 "Don't disrupt or try to stop me when I'm out killing. Unless you want to help that is." Dust have another of his sick smiles.

 "I would never help you kill!" Dream shouted. Dust sighed.

 "Alright, but you can always change your mind. I wouldn't mind having some help cleaning up these bodies." Dust said, looking at the dead girl a couple feet away.

 "Oh! And one more thing!" Dust then leaned over and kissed Dream. 

 Since he couldn't do anything, he kissed back. It may sound wrong, but he kind of enjoyed it.

 "That's all for now, bye Dream!" Dust let go and went back to cleaning up his mess.

 Dream looked at him one last time, and left.