Error x Dream Part 4

Error's P.O.V

I moved Dream to the hammock so he can sleep. I have work to do. To make sure he doesn't leave I tied his arms and legs to hammock with my strings.

I went to destroy a copy of Flowerfell, I will never understand why Ink has to make so many sad aus. I was killing some monsters when Ink came.

 "Error! Why are you killing them? What did they do to you?" Ink yelled as he got prepared to fight me.

 *insert epic fight because I'm lazy*

I made a portal and left. I had some really bad injuries. I stumbled back into the void. Dream was sitting there playing with the strings that were used to tie him up. He was humming something, but I didn't know what. How is he so positive? I literally kidnapped him.

He turned his head and saw me. "Error! What happened?" He asked me worried.

 "I g0t ¡n÷o a figh+ w!th 1nk. Thi$ h@s happen£d bef°re, I'll be fine." I said shrugging my shoulders.

 "This isn't good! Please let me heal you!" He said looking at me. Why does he have to be so adorable?

 "UgH, f¡ne." I said trying to sound annoyed. He gave me a huge smile. How can someone be so innocent? He ended up healing all my injuries.

 "Error I have a question. Why do you destroy?" He asked me nervously.

 "You know how you and Nightmare exist in order to balance each other out?" He nodded. "Me and Ink have the same thing. We need to balance the multiverse." I told him.

 "But if it's for the balance, why does Ink say how he doesn't even know why you destroy?" Dream asked me curiously.

 "He doesn't know about the balance." I told him.

 "Then why don't you tell him?" Dream asked.

 "He probably wouldn't believe me."

 "It doesn't hurt to try though!" Dream said, trying to make the conversation more positive.

 "You are to kind, Dream." I said giggling.

 "You laughed!" He said while clapping and smiling. This made me smile to.