Nightmare x Dream

**Warning**

Unholy

All innocent beans must skip

 Very Cringe

{AUTHOR}

Alright, you asked for it. Also, goopy Nightmare isn't Dream's brother, he is a parasite. In my stories that will change sometimes. Well boys, I've become an official fanfiction writer today.

Nightmare's P.O.V

I have made a plan to capture Dream. I won't kill him though. I will keep him. I have already sent the murder trio to get him. They should be back soon.

With The Murder Trio

Dream's P.O.V

I walked through a copy of Flowerfell, there has been reports of the bad sanses here so I was investigating it.

This au is so negative though, so I am pretty weak here. I was on the phone with Ink, so if I see anything he will come help me.

 "Have you seen anything yet, Dream?" Ink asked.

 "No, not yet." I answered.

 I walked a bit until I heard something. It sounded like someone was following me. "I think there is someone behind me!" I whispered. I turned around, I didn't see anyone. But I did see footprints.

 "What?! I'll be there in a minute!" Ink shouted.

Someone suddenly hit me from behind. I fell into the cold snow and looked up.

Standing there was the murder trio, all smiling. I felt my eyes begin to close, then everything went black.

In The Castle

I woke up in a bedroom. I tried to get up, but I was chained to it. The pain in my skull didn't help either. I moved my hand to touch it. My skull was cracked. But I didn't complain, I probably deserved it after all.

 "Your finally awake." I jumped in surprise.

 "W-Who's there?" I asked looking into the darkness. I saw a dark, fall figure step out from the shadows and turn the light on.

 "Nightmare?! Are you gonna kill me?" I wasn't scared of the thought of dying, I actually hoped he would kill me.

 "Oh course not. I have a different plan." Nightmare said. I noticed he was looking at my body.

 "What is y-your plan?" I asked him. I was disappointed that he wouldn't kill me.

"Your going to be my maid. And if you try to escape, you will be punished." He said with a lustful look on his face.

I felt my face heat up. Nightmare chuckled at that. "Now, I need to get you changed." He, said holding a maid outfit.

"I'm not wearing that!" I said blushing.

"You don't have a choice." Nightmare said while starting to take my clothes off.

 "I can change myself!" I said trying to get him to stop. He ignored me and kept taking off my clothes.

When I was naked he stopped and stared at my body. He suddenly through the dress across the room.

 "Actually, I want to have some fun~" Nightmare said as he began to take his clothes off.

 "W-What do you mean?" I asked confused.

 "You'll see~" He said as he went on top of me. He started to take off my chain, I don't know why though.

He started kissing my neck, in panic I tried to push him away. He looked angry, and suddenly bit down on my neck. I moaned loud.

"Nightmare, s-stop!" I begged.

He then showed me his dick. "Suck." He commanded. I thought that maybe this would go better if I just listened.

 I began to suck his dick. I soon tried to pull away.

"Swallow." He ordered. I swallowed.

After They Were Did The Unholy

The Next Morning

"Nightmare fucked Dream!" Dust shouted as he ran around the castle.

"We know." Horror said.

"W0nder ¡f th£y're h@ving k¡ds $omeday." Error said.I

"If Dream isn't pregnant already." Killer said laughing.

 {AUTHOR}

Alright, you are a pervert. It wasn't to unholy though. But I hope you still liked it!