Error x Dream Part 3

Error's P.O.V

I'm going to kidnap Dream. I'm going to sneak into his house and take him in the middle of the night. But how will Nightmare react to this? If I do this right, he may never know. But I have to have a explanation in case he finds out. Maybe I'll just tell him I was bored and wanted to mess with the star sanses. Yeah, I hope that'll work.

That Night

Dream's P.O.V

It was late and I was tired so I decided to head to bed. I went to my room and closed the door to change. But I had this uneasy feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked around my room, but I didn't see anything. I decided that I would just go to bed.

I woke up to feel something being wrapped around me. I looked down to see my arms and legs were tied in blue strings. Error! What's he doing here? I was suddenly lifted from the ground, I tried to scream, but before I could Error covered my mouth with more strings. Why is he doing this? I was then thrown into a portal.

I hit what I would assume to be the floor, everything was white. I looked around and saw strings around with souls wrapped in them. Is this where Error lives? There wasn't much, just a hammock and a box.

"H3ll0 Dr£am." I heard a glitchy voice say from behind. I turned my head and sure enough, there was Error with a standing there, smiling.

"Error! Where am I? What's going on? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked him, scared.

 "©alm d°wn, mY g0d. Y0ur ¡n My hoMe, +he ant! v0id." He said like this was totally normal.

 "But why did you take me?" I asked.

 "I w@s bOr€d." Error said shrugging his shoulders. "I w°n't k3Ep y0u h£re foRev3r." He said, trying to calm me down. When he thought I was calm enough, he slowly loosened the strings from my arms and legs. I decided that it would probably go better if I listened to him.

He then walked up to me and say down next to me. I don't know why, but I started moving closer to him, I ended up paying my head on him. He glitched a bit before calming down. He looked down at me, surprised and I just smiled. He quickly turned his head, blushing. This made me giggle.

 "$top l@ugh¡ng!" He shouted, embarrassed.

 "I'm sorry Error, I just thought it was funny how you were so embarrassed." I said, giving him another smile. He started to glitch a lot. "Error, are you okay?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

Error's P.O.V

How is he so innocent and cute?! I almost crashed because of it! I don't know why, but I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap. I've never been so comfortable around someone before, it's so weird.

Now he was a blushing mess. But he took a deep breath before cuddling closer. Yes soon was sleeping in my arms. Damn it, I have aus to destroy. I was stuck until he woke up.

{AUTHOR}

Yeah boys! I updated this! I'm going to try to update My Dream today as well. That's all I had to say, goodbye!