Who Will You Pick? Extra Part

This was requested three times in one night-
So here you go! I hope you all like it!

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"So, your dating FOUR people? And not just anyone, but CROSS and Error who used to be members of the bad sanses and INK and Blue? Your best friends?" Nightmare asked, obviously not liking the idea of his brother dating these four.

"Y-Yeah." Dream stumbled over his words, anxious that Nightmare might say no. Nightmare sighed and looked back at his brother, he didn't want to make him sad, but he's dating these FOUR!

"Alright, I'll allow it." Nightmare said before being cut off by a excited Dream.

"Really?!" He asked, his eyes shining and his smile growing wider.

"Under one condition."  Nightmare said before pausing to see Dream's reaction. Dream nodded, showing he was ready to listen to what Nightmare wanted. "It doesn't even involve you having to do anything, I just need to have a conversation with your new boyfriends." Nightmare cringed at the word, he hated having to think about Dream being in a relationship, especially in one with these idiots!

"Okay! They are in the living room right now." Dream pointed in the direction of the living room, showing Nightmare where to go. Nightmare got up and headed to the door. The minute he opened it he heard the horrible sound of Cross screaming Let it Go. He flinched before going down and towards them.

Cross was standing in the middle with Blue and singing, he sounded like a dying animal. Then Blue joined in, making it seem like there were two screaming and dying animals in the living room. Error was looking concerned and Ink was laughing. Nightmare walked right up to the middle of the living room where Blue and Cross were before picking them up with his tentacles so they'd shut up.

"What are you two doing?! You sound like screeching dying animals!" Nightmare said, glaring at the two, which would scare any soul. He sighed and threw them onto the couch with Error and Ink. "So, you guys are all dating Dream now, huh?" Nightmare asked, they all nodded. Confirming that it was true.

"Well, you must promise to be good boyfriends and make sure he's always happy. And if you break his heart I will smash your skull. But unlike Horror you won't just come back with the huge crack, I'll make sure you die." Nightmare threatened before looking at each and everyone of them. They all gulped and nodded. Nightmare smiled at this before turning back around.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to Dream. Remember what I told you. Oh, and Cross and Blue, never sing again." Error and Ink started laughing hysterically at this while Blue and Cross looked hurt.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

How was that for a final part? I hope you all liked it! And sorry for all my unfunny jokes, I had a sad attempt at making one of my books more funny.