He Saved Me

{AUTHOR}

This story might be sad!
It is also Error x Dream story.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dream looked out his window and sighed, he stared at the moon. It always tried so hard to brighten up the night sky, but could never fully do it. It had the stars help, but it still could never be as bright as the sun.

Sometimes Dream feels like the moon, trying so hard to brighten things up but can never fully succeed. Some nights it's full and trying it's hardest, but some nights it appears to not even be there. It doesn't even bother trying. The stars are always there though, they don't make much of a difference at all though. I mean, except for just making it look more pretty.

Dream wonders how the moon must feel sometimes, does it feel useless? Like no matter what it can never be as bright as the sun? I mean, when the suns out people are out. Talking, laughing, playing, and working. But when the moon comes out it feels like everyone leaves, the streets become almost like a ghost town, with only a couple people even coming outside.

He wonders if the moon feels lonely, it might have all those stars surrounding it, but it seems like they don't even want to see the moon. Dream sighed again, poor moon. He felt bad for the moon, but the two aren't so different. Dream was sure that if they talked they could become each others companions, make each other feel at least a little less alone. Dream has spoke to the moon before, but it always just stares back blankly. Not saying a word.

Dream leaned against the window and tried to start up conversation with the moon again, this will be their last conversation after all. Maybe the moon will finally respond!

"Hello, moon. Is moon your actual name? Do you like being called the moon? Or is it a name society has forced upon you, but you never had the chance to disagree?" Dream paused for a moment and stared up at the moon, it was a crescent moon tonight! But the moon didn't respond, it just stared back at him.

"Well, I can relate to that you know? Everyone always calls me a hero, but I don't feel like one. I don't think I've ever been one, well, not a good one at least." Dream's smile faded into a sad one.

Without saying anything else, Dream turned and walked away from the window. He looked at his note he prepared, it sat neatly on his desk. Ready to be unfolded and read. Close to it was a chair, but the chair wasn't at the desk. It was sitting on his carpet, with a noose that he had tied dangling over it.

Dream went and stood on the chair, he felt so tall up their, looming over his bedroom. Then he grabbed the noose and tied it around his neck.

"You know, this will be the last time we ever speak. Do you have anything you would like to say?" Dream sat in silence for about a minute, no response.

"Well, that's okay! You don't have to talk! I just enjoyed your company and being able to talk to you! I hope you find someone else that you can talk to after me." Dream looked out at the moon, it was a crescent moon tonight. A sliver of the moon, not even half of it's full potential.

That was one thing the moon and him didn't have in common, the moon had potential. He didn't.

Dream moved his right foot so it was dangling off the chair, he was ready to kick it. As he was about to kick the chair away he felt something blue wrap around his ankle, preventing him from kicking the chair down.

He looked down to see what had stopped him, he saw blue strings hold his ankle tight, stopping him from ending it. There was only one skeleton he could think of that has blue strings, Error.

But why would Error care? Why would he even be here?

He looked around the room and saw Error walking towards him, his strings still tight around Dream's ankle. Without saying a word, Error used his strings and hands to bring Dream back to the ground.

For a moment, him and Error just sat in silence. They stared at each other in shock.

"Why and how are you here?" Dream asked, confused. But there obvious disappointment in his voice.

"I cãme tO chēck oUt thÌs worLd wHen I hearD yoU talkiŇg tö th£ mØon, I liŞtened anD eventUalLy caMe insiDe to maKe sÚre you wouLdn't do anỲthing." Dream nodded and they say in silence for a while again.

"Mïnd giviNg å gOod eXplanation oF wHy yoÚ feEl likE thē moOñ?" Error asked, Dream giggled a bit. It sounded so silly, is this why the moon doesn't reply? Does he just sound crazy?