Secret Relationship

{AUTHOR}

This is another Dust x Dream story, sorry if you don't like the ship.
But I love it and think it's great!

Also, how many secret relationships have been in my stories now?
I know, I'm not original.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Dream. Me and Blue need to talk to you." Ink said. Dream was nervous, he could feel a lot of anger and frustration from the two.

"A-Alright!" He then followed the two to their meeting room, hands shaking. They led him into the room, letting him go in first. They then closed the door behind them.

Then Dream saw something, Ink locked the door. He has never done that before. They all say down, Ink and Blue on one side of the table with Dream on the other. Dream's eyes darted from Blue to Ink, confused of what's happening.

"I'm just gonna get into it, Dream what is your relationship with the bad sanses?" Ink asked. You could see the shock in Dream's eyes as he tried to come up with a idea that they will accept.

"W-Well, me and Nightmare are brothers! And I don't really have a relationship with any of the others." Dream told them, Ink studied him, suspicious.

"Are you sure?" Ink asked, seeing if he will just confess.

"I'm s-sure." Dream nodded.

"Heh, then could you explain all times the people in the multiverse have reported you hanging out with them? Even Blue saw it! And, there have been 4 different reports of you and Dust kissing." Ink watched as Dream began to panic.

"It will make things much easier if you just admit it, Dream." Blue said, his eyes showing the slightest bit of sympathy. But that sympathy was with feeling of anger and confusion all blended to make one unhappy bundle of emotions.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Dream asked, hoping to have some time to think and make a plan.

"Alright, just make sure you come back soon." Ink said, a smirk on his face. Dream got up and rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. He grabbed his phone and decide to father had sanses for help. He wanted to call Dust first though.

"Hello?"

"Dust! Baby! I need your help!" Dream whispered into his phone, so if someone was on the other side they couldn't hear him.

"Woah, what happened? Are you hurt?"

"I'm not hurt, but Blue and Ink found out. And I need you guys to come help me.

"Alright, as of this moment I can get Nightmare, Horror, and Error. Is that good enough?"

"Thank you! That's plenty! I'm at our base in the bathroom on the first floor."

"We'll be there in a second. Love you."

"Love you." Dream then hung up and set down his phone. He looked up at the bright light hung from the ceiling , waiting for Dust and the others to get here.

Then he heard a loud knock on the door. "Dream! It's me Dust! Please let me in!" Dust shouted from the other side. Dream turned and opened the door. He could hear angry screaming from the meeting room, and at the door was Dust.

He ran into Dust's arms. Dust place his hand on his back and rubbed his head with the other. "It's okay now, let's go home." Dream nodded and looked up at him.

They removed themselves from the hug, but kept their fingers intertwined. Horror, Nighty, and Killer ran out from the meeting room. Nightmare quickly made a portal. They could hear Ink and Blue start to hurry out of the meeting room. Once Nightmare finished the portal he made sure everyone got through it, before going in himself.

That night Dream and Dust laid in bed, Dream resting his head on Dust's chest, they were also holding hands.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, Dreamy."