You're An Awful Person: Part Two

The Next Morning

Blue's P.O.V

I feel kind of bad, we were all really harsh on Dream. And I could see it in his eyes, he felt terrible. He's always been very nice, and no matter what happened in the past he is a great person now!

I think I'll apologize.

I went to his bedroom door and looked at the dark wood door.
"Knock, knock."
He didn't answer, so I knocked louder.
"Knock, knock."
Still nothing, I'm starting to get worried. What if he hates us now?

"Dream, I'm coming inside!" I said before turning the knob, but his door was locked.
I need someone to help me open it, Killer probably knows how to pick a lock.
I headed all the way to Killer's room.

"Killer, I need your help!"

"What is it, Blue?" He asked, another that I'm making him do something this early.

"I need you to pick a lock!" I saw his tired, annoyed face turn into one of interest and mischief.

"What lock am I picking?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"The one to Dream's bedroom." He smile grew bigger, being such a Nightmare fanboy (yes, I just called him that) he probably absolutely hates Dream even more now.

"I'd be more than happy to!" We headed down the hall and back to Dream's door.

I watched anxiously as he unlocked Dream's door, I hope he's okay in there.
Once he finished, I was the look of accomplishment and pride in his face.
He stepped away from the door, letting me open it.

I looked at him and then the handle, I then slowly opened the door and peeked inside.
The room was pitch black, but inside was a chair knocked over on the ground and hanging from the ceiling was...

Oh my stars, what have we done?

Hanging from the ceiling was Dream, his eyes dull. The haunting expression of sadness and pain on his face. But with that pained expression was a twisted smile.

I just have been crying, because Killer grabbed my shoulder and peeked inside too see what was happening.
Seconds later,he stepped away and sprinted down the hall.

I still couldn't move, I was forced to state at my friends dead, hanging body. I was able to notice every detail about what he looks like right now.

But, he is for sure dead. There is no hope of bringing him back.

I heard multiple patterns of footsteps sprinting towards me now, Killer probably woke everyone up and they're coming to see for themselves.

That pained and sad face, but he was still smiling.
Is this how he always felt?

I'm sorry Dream, I know I could've prevented this. But not once did I ever stop to consider your feelings, I'm such a bad friend.
Please forgive me.