{Hanahaki}

{AUTHOR}

Alright, I tried my best. I hope you like it. It may not be just like what you recommended, and I'm sorry for that.

Dream's P.O.V

Hanahaki is a disease that causes the victim to cough up flower petals due to a one sided love. I know a lot about it because I have it. I love Blue. And if I don't tell him soon I'll die. But, he is already dating Ink.

{How Dream Found Out That He Had Hanahaki}

I woke up not feeling well, I thought I might have to puke so I went to the bathroom. I didn't puke. I coughed up flower petals.

Panicking, I picked up my phone and called the first number I saw. It was Fresh.

 "Hey Broski, what's up?" He asked me.

 "Fresh! I need your help!" I shouted.

 "Woah, calm down bro. Now tell me what's wrong." Fresh sounded worried.

 "This morning I woke up feeling sick, so I went to throw up. But I ended up coughing up flower petals. Do you know what's going on?" I asked him.

 He didn't respond for a little. "Fresh?"

 "Stay where you are, I'll be there in a moment." He said before hanging up. I went I to my room to wait for him.

 Soon, I heard knocking on the door. "You can come in!" I shouted.

Fresh looked very worried. Moments later he pulled me into hug. Confused, I hugged back. "Dream, do you love anyone?" What does love have to do with this?

"Uh, yeah I do. Why?" I asked.

 "Do they love you back?" Fresh was ignoring my question.

 "No, he's in a relationship already, why?" I asked again.

 "I think you have hanahaki." He sounded very serious.

 "What's that?" I asked.

*Insert Fresh explaining what it is*

 "So I'm gonna d-die?" I felt the tears roll down my cheek and onto my lap.

"Unless he loves you back." Fresh answered.

"But he's already dating Ink! I don't wanna ruin their relationship!" I argued.

"Would you rather die?" Fresh asked. I just looked away. "Just, please tell him Dream. And soon." Fresh begged.

I felt myself start crying more. Fresh pulled me closer hoping that would help. We stayed like that for awhile, the only sound being my cries and the clock on the wall.

Fast Forward A Week Later

Dream's P.O.V

I've been trying to hide my disease from Blue and Ink. I don't want to mess things up for them. But Fresh has been helping me. He still begs for me to tell Blue though.

Two Weeks Later

I've been getting a lot worse, Fresh is starting to panic now. He now begs for me to tell Blue a lot more now.

Three Weeks Later

It's to late, I know I'll be dying soon. I decided to write a note for everyone for when I die.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I didn't tell you. By the time you read this I'm probably dead. I just wanted to tell you how I died. I died from hanahaki disease. If you don't know what it is you can have Fresh explain it. I love you guys, and I'm sorry.

                                    Love always,

                                                          Dream

________________________________________________________________________________

I think this is okay for a final goodbye. I cried, but still with a smile on my face. I'll miss them.

Four Weeks

Fresh's P.O.V

I went to check on Dream, but when I knocked no one answered. I got worried and just went inside.

Dream was laying on the floor, not moving. I immediately ran to him and picked him up, trying to see if was still alive.

"Dream! Please wake up! This isn't funny! Wake up!" I screamed.

"Please, don't leave me. I love you." I said through my tears.

"Someone help!" I screamed. Seconds later I heard the sound of food feet running up the steps, Ink and Blue.

"What's wrong?!" Blue asked running in. He and Ink both froze in their place. Not talking or moving. They were shocked.

I slowly laid Dream back in the floor and looked down. There was a paper next to him. I picked it up and read it. It was an explanation of what had h happened to him.

Ink finally spoke. "What does the paper say?" He asked.

"It explains his death and what happened." I said handing him the paper.

They both read the paper. "So, who did he love?" Blue asked me.

"You." I said before leaving to tell Nightmare.

Nightmare didn't take the news well. He collapsed to the floor and began crying uncontrollably. It was a sad sight.

At Dream's Grabe

No One 's P.O.V

Nightmare visites everyday.

Blue and Ink visit twice a week.

The rest of the bad sanses visit one a week.

And Fresh visits twice every single day.

{AUTHOR}

So, I decided that Dream wouldn't dust. I thought the story would be more depressing of us didn't. But yes, the bean died.