You're An Awful Person

{AUTHOR}
This is not a recommendation, I just had this idea and thought it would be fun to write!
Sorry that the Lust x Dream chapter isn't out yet! I need to come up with ideas for it!
Please tell me if you have any!

Dream's P.O.V

I ran down the hall and straight towards my bedroom. I cried loud, not able to control my emotions.
I made it to my room and slammed the door closed. I then turned it and locked it.

I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid. I repeated in my head over and over again.
But, it didn't feel like I was the one saying that. It felt like someone, something else. I still don't know why.

I moved away from th the door a couple steps, but fell to my knees. I can't even stand up.

Such a freak,and so weak. Can't even hold himself up.
The words felt like knives stabbing into my heart.

(Here is the song.)

"You're horrible, and everyone 'round you hates you."
I looked around, desperately trying to find who was talking. It was a voice I've never heard before.

"You're horrible, a special spot in hell awaits you."
I looked down, whoever this was is right. I am horrible. I should rote in hell.

"You're horrible, and all you ever ever do is hurt them."
Again, it's right. I'm supposed to be the guardian of positivity, the hero. But I always just end up ruining everything.

"When will they see that your an awful person?"
After what just happened, I'm sure they all already know.

"You're horrible, you must be feeling pretty sorry."
I am sorry, I ruined everything.

"You're horrible, that's something everyone can agree."
They can agree on that, I'm sure of it.

"You're horrible, and all you ever meant to do was help him."
It felt like I stopped breathing at those words. And I could only think of one word, one person. Nightmare.

"But it seems your nothing but a nuisance."
Heh, I am just a burden. Nobody actually cares about me, they just feel bad.

"Face your fears and tell him what the reason is, or hide the tears and be of dutiful assistance."
Heh, guess I'll have to choose option two.

"Disappearing, on the day you left him there alone."
It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault.

"Oh, what a tragedy! You can't help but be despicable!"
The voice is practically laughing now, it mocks me for all my horrible mistakes.

"You're horrible, a teddy bear without the stuffing."
I really am, I really am.

"You're horrible, you're no more than a good-for-nothing."
I'm such a failure.

"You're horrible, and soon he'll realize he doesn't need you."
Ink, him and Blue have probably already kicked me out of the star sanses.

"Sooner or later he is gonna leave you."
I'm sure they both have already made plans, and I don't blame them for it.

"Anytime, any day, you could choose to take your life away."
This thought made me smile, why bother living more when I could end it all right now?

"What a suitable deposition of the one you really are."
Heh, I laughed a bit. How do they know so much about me? This is funny.

"Unbearable, your terrible.
Tell me something I don't know already!

"Tried so hard, but your the worst. You're to far gone, you can't convert."
I am the worst, and no matter what I can never fix this.

"Hey, what's the purpose that you have searched for?"
My eyes widened with shock, what is the purpose I've been searching for for so long?

"All those times someone has dies has lost all meaning."
All of the bad sanses victims, I don't give body's with severed heads a second thought anymore. What's wrong with me?

"Hate to say this, but your bad. They will perish by your hand."
It's all true, what's wrong with me? I'm so horrible.

"The perfect storm of blood and guts, oh."
My mind flashed back to the scene, the villagers screaming as Nightmare murdered each and every one of them. Our world being drowned in blood, guts, and dust.

"All those times someone died is all your fault, you know."
All those innocent aus, it's all my fault. I can never be bring back all those innocent victims.

"You're horrible, you really should've seen it coming."
I should have known that Nightmare was being bullied! I could have prevented all of this!

"You're horrible, the moral law you've been outrunning."
I guess I can't run from it anymore though, karma really does suck.

"You're horrible, and any moment they are gonna catch you."
They already found out, but I guess they will still need to confront me.
Or do they?

I could kill myself, it would be doing everyone a favor. No one would probably even miss me.

"Yes, do it. You deserve it. No one will even miss you." The voice whispered in my ear, eager to see me dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I looked out my window one last time. I smiled at the big, beautiful moon. To bad I'll never get to see if again.
I kicked the chair down and took my last breath.

{AUTHOR}
I'm sorry I didn't finish the song, I just got lazy and tired. But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!