Tik Tok - Hogwarts Feild Trip

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZStdqaPP/

You had managed to persuade Severus to help at the field trip for the muggle studies students. You arranged for all the students to go by flu powder and for them to he split into groups and each teacher drive their group to a museum in London and they have food.

You piled your students into the minivan and smiled at Severus.

"will you be okay driving?" you ask.

Severus nodded. You had taught him how to drive a couple of months ago and you trusted his driving but was still worried.

"are you sure you don't want to change clothing?" you ask.

Severus frowned and gave you a look. You shook your head. He looked like a cod player in the muggle world.

"Okay then" you said, getting into the minivan and pulled out into the road.

"What music would you like students?" you ask.

Lots of different answers were shouted. You put BBC 1 on and pop starts playing.

Though there was traffic you got to the museum in time and took the students around. They were excited and enjoyed it. Leading them outside you lead the group towards Macdonalds where they got food. Taking them out you sat them in the grass and frowned. There was no sign of Severus nor Flitwick. You frowned, it was getting to the end of the trip.

About ten minutes later Flitwick arrived shortly followed by Severus. His kids looked terrified and confused. You walked up to him annoyed.

"Severus what are you thinking?" you ask. "You are three hours late!"

Severus mumbled something and you were about to reply before a police car drove up and a policeman and an angry man came out. The man pointed at Severus.

You walk over to the policeman. "What's the problem officer?" you ask.

"That man damaged my car and then argued with me" he spat.

You looked at Severus and sighed. "I will pay for damages," you said, taking out some cash. "And I am sorry for my brother sev. He has quite severe PTSD and anything can set it off. We both volunteer at an orphanage you see and we were taking the orphans out for a little trip"

Both gave you a sympathetic look and went back to the car.

You walked back to Severus. He looked at you confused. "What did you say?" he asked.

"I said something to get you out of going to jail" you said.

Severus huffed and you. "Should we go into the museum?" he asked.

"It's already closed" you said and turned on your heel. "We will have to rebook the trip. And I will not have you helping"

Severus huffed and got all the kids back on the bus again.

"You aren't driving" you say. "I'm friends with a couple of taxi drivers and they have agreed to drive your and Flitwick's bus back."

Severus huffed and you raised your eyebrows. "Fine" he huffed.

You told Flitwick the change and Severus and soon you were back at Hogwarts.

You gave Severus the silent treatment until he finally apologised and took you out to the three broomsticks.