Chapter 3 ~ Dreams

"Hey, idiots" Hubert walked over smirking, behind him stood James and some other kids. You sit next to Snape and smile

"Hi" you say.

"If Snivelus being creepy again?" Sirius asked smirking. "I think he needs to learn his lesson to stay away from pretty people."

"Shall I do the honour boys?" James said and before Snape or you could react he was flung into the air.

"Stop it!" you shout "he wasn't doing anything".

"He was being creepy" James sneered "you should stay away from him"

"I will do what I want" you say "And I want to hang out with Snape" you say "Flipendo"

You push James back, letting his wand falter and Snape to fall.

"no fun are you" Hubert "Wingardium Leviosa" he says, causing you to hang upside down, your wand falling out your hand.

"Could you stop?" you ask annoyed "You are being stupid"

"I'm stupid? Your the one hanging upside down" he laughed and walked away with James and the other people in the group. You land on your head and wake up.

It was still dark and you decide to get up and walk around the halls abit. Lighting the end of your wand you walk around, there may be students chancing going around or may be lost. You turn a corner and bump strait into Snape.

"I'm so sorry" you whisper as you both get a fright.

"you can't sleep?" he asks.

You shake your head.

"I was going up to the roof," he said "The stars are very nice at this time of night"

"Would you mind if I join you?" you ask.

"uh, no" he said. You follow him around and up to the roof where you sat with him looking up at the twinkling stars.

"So beautiful" you murmur.

Snape nods and smiles and soon you both fall asleep, your head on his shoulder.

"I love Lily," Snape said, smiling over to where she sat with James "I wish she didn't hang out with James all the time. Can't she see that he is a total dick?"

You sadly smile "Yeah." you say. Secretly sad that Snape never saw you as more than a friend.

Snape looks over at Lilly again and you sigh. "You okay?" he asks, turning back.

"I just wondered, if Lilly starts dating James, would you find someone else who you like?" you ask.

"I might just wait," he says. "None really likes me in that way, well apart from Lilly"

"You would be surprised" you giggle.

"Would I?" Snape questions. You nod and open your eyes.

Day was just dawning and quickly you shake Snape awake. He yawns and looks at the view now illuminated by the sun.

"Breakfast?" you ask.

"We could do" Snape mumbles.

Snape's dream 1 :

You sat dead in front of him, just like Lilly had done. He clutches you, tears in his eyes. "Why?" he cried. Voldemort stood above him.

"because she was a filthy half-blood," he said.

"no matter who I meet they will leave me in some way" he mumbles, clutching you close he looks up at Voldemort who makes your body disappear.

Snape dream 2 :

You sit horrified. Snape had just told you how he felt about you. "I love you (y/n). I always have. It's just now I came to realise it" he smiled.

"No. You disgust me" you say "I never want to see you again".

Snape tries to stop you from leaving but you flip him off and laugh at his tears.

"why would I want to date you. You fucking dumb, stupid, idiot. Weak, pathetic, white guilt, milk toast piece of human garbage" you walk out laughing

To be clear. Snape's dreams aren't real. And yes. It is a Rick and Morty reference. I couldn't resist