Chapter 32 ~ Got You

The wedding plans was amazing. You enjoyed every part of it but yet missed Severus. If only he was there with you, you could get an idea of the wedding together.

Holding a glass of champagne and watching people dance. You say hi to Luna, one of your favourite students and you chat with other people until the message from Kingsley's patrons appeared, telling of the destruction of the ministry.

People start screaming and dispirited as death eaters started appearing in the tent. You feel someone grab you and you are taken. You suddenly feel a pain, in your leg. You scream as you fall onto the landing of a house you knew all too well.

Severus leaned over at you, his eyes scanned your body and widened.

"Im sorry (y/n)" he whispered. You scream in pain.

He ran out and came back with some herbs and places it on your leg.

The pain was unbearable, you cried and cried, unable to stop.

"(y/n), I got you" Severus whispered. "I got you. Shhhh, shhh, your healing" he kissed your head. "I'm sorry, I left some of you behind." you sit shakily up. A part of your leg has been gouged out.  You saw it and freaked out while Severus picked you up.

"Oh (y/n), I'm so sorry" he whispered. "I was wanting to escape with you I didn't think"

You sniffed, not wanting to talk, lest you whine in pain. Severus laid you on the bed, and wrapped your wound and gave you a pain relief potion.

"thank you" you say, looking up at the worried man on your bedside. "It's okay, I'm feeling a bit better now." you smile and pat the space next to you, indicating him to sit on the bed

"thank you for saving me." you say "Im so happy we are together again. Even with these circumstances"

Severus nodded sadly. There was a knock on the door and Severus looked out of the window. It was Narcissa and Bellatrix.

"wait up here" he said to you abs headed to the door. You heard the conversation which went on for quite a long time. You leg started to cramp and you needed to toilet so you get up, making the floor creak.

Silence. Suddenly you hear feet coming up the stairs and Bellatrix came into the room.

"Who are you then?" she asked.

"I'm (y/n) a supporter of the dark Lord who fed information to Severus when he was thrown out of the order of the phoenix," you say, making it up on the spot. "I know you. It's Bellatrix. I love your methods"

Bellatrix smirked. "Well thank you. However. She turned to Severus. How do we know she is loyal?"

"I made the unbreakable vow with him" you pipe up and Bellatrix turned to you. "I said I would serve the Dark Lord through Severus all the days of my life"

"She has been a good asset. She allowed for the death of Moody, which I know you dislike." Severus said.

"I trust you for now," Bellatrix said, staring you down. "What about the leg?" she asks

"I splinched myself while appirated" you say

Bellatrix laughed "Idiot" she said. "Let us go Cissy" she said, leaving the room and heading to the door. They left and Severus locked the door before coming back up.