Chapter 34 ~ Getting Ready

Severs went out for at least three hours. You sat, getting your topics ready for the year ahead. It had completely changed, you now taught the history of dark magic, death eaters and Voldemort.

Half of the facts where wrong and half was fabricated. You sigh, going through the textbook. It was like they had made they came to power. The history of death eaters.

You hear the door open and you put down your quill. Getting up from your seat you wander over to the door and go downstairs just as Severus closed the front door.

"I have news..." Severus started.

You sit and Severus sits next to you.

"he who must not be named has given me the task on being Headmaster. It will hit the papers tomorrow" he said

You look at him slightly surprised but nodded. "I thought that might happen." you say. "Couldn't of chosen a better person for the job" you say.  "You will protect the students?"

"With all my strength"

You smile. "Then that is all we can do"

"We? No you are staying here"

You raise your eyebrows. "oh Severus. You want to protect me but I am a survivor." you hug him gently. "without me who will be there to protect you. And give you an alby" you wink.

Severus laughed slightly at this and sighed.

"You always know how to persuade me" he said.

You smirk and kiss him on the head. "We will survive this" you say.

Severus smiled and nodded slightly. "Together," he said. Catching your lips in his, he put his hands up to your hair and ran them through it. Deepening the kiss you wrap your arms around him.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too"