Chapter 5 ~ Does He Hate Me?

Snape seemed to become very obsessed with Quirrell, not seeing Snape at all, only in the corridors and when eating. He seemed to be tailing Quirrell, making sure he didn't touch go after the stone again.

You shook your head at this. You were not mad at Snape for Halloween, you understand the grieving posses.

Soon the year finished it seemed to go really quickly and you were pleased to return home. The students had gone home and you nock on Snape's office. Entering you see him messing around with the cupboards.

"hello" Snape said, putting potions into boxes and sorting stuff out.

"So, I wondered, you still living in Spinner's end?" you ask.

He stops his work and turns to you. "Yes, I do"

"Well I'm closer to you now, I have a place in London," you said. "I wondered if you would want to meet at the Leaky Cauldron at some point"

"I'm busy," he said a bit harshly, leaving you feel awkward.

"Oh. Okay," you mumble. "Well bye Snape"

"Damn it" Snape mumbles "I should of said yes. God, I need to get over..." he sits down and smacks his head on his desk. "I'll send her an owl" he mumbled.

You feel a sad, it seems like Snape just hated you now. Sighing and wiping the tears from your eyes you travel home.