Chapter 7 ~ Premonitions

Lord Voldemort looked down at you, smirking and cackling "Crucio!" he snarls and electric pain rain through your body. You started to writhe in agony, screaming in pain.

You wake, sweat dripped from your forehead and your body was shaking. You whimper, reliving the dream, but tiredness takes you over again and you fall asleep.

You feel the pain again, Voldemort stood in front of you ones more. The pain was more extreme now, like lightning. You look up and see Severus next to Voldemort. Snape watched you writhe in pain, his eyes were full of sadness.

You wake. A dark shadow loomed in the corner of your room. You couldn't move, struggling you watch as the shadow walked over to your side. Umbridge stood above you, you recognised her from when you worked in the ministry.

She laughed gleefully "I'm sorry. But you're being replaced," she said, putting her wand tip onto your temple everything went white

You wake. Disturbed by what happened in the dreams. "it can't have been a premonition" you say to yourself, trying to put what you had seen out of your mind and get ready for work.

You lay in bed, scared to go to sleep, just in case you had the same dream. Eventually, you sunk into an uneasy sleep.

You woke with a start. The same dream, just more pain. You felt your body twitching an aching as if you had actually had been cursed.

Quickly you got up and grabbed some things. Calming yourself down you concentrated and decapitated.