Christmas Part 2 🍋

Sex through all this chapter

"Fine" you said and you walked back into the bedroom. Severus closed the door and walking in front of you pushed you towards the wall.

Raising your eyebrows he took your chin and kissed you gently.

"I thought you said you wanted to stay in bed" you murmured into his lips.

"What I want to do you will be in a bed" he whispered and lifting you into his arms took you to the bed. You laughed slightly as he started kissing your neck gently, peppering kisses all the way down to you collar to where the necklace lay. Slowly and deliberately he took it off, stroking your neck as he did it.

He went back to kissing your lips while tugging your robe off.

You started to take his own robe off and was met with hands which gripped your own. He smirked and looked down at you. Putting your hands over your head he kept one hand holding them down and the other hand carried on taking your robe off while nibbling your neck.

You moan and writhe slightly as he tugs at your pants and removed them. He removed his hand from yours and stroked the inside of your legs.

"Awe kitten" he whispered. He snape his fingers and you felt your hands bounded. "Just wait" he coed.

Placing his hand onto your clit and gently increased his pace. You moan and buck your hips him. He kisses the inside of your legs before dragging his tongue across your hole all the way to the clit he nibbles at sucks it.

You moan loudly and move your hands against the ties.

You feel a wave of pleasure and moan louder, writhing into him as he carried on nibbling and sucking. You rode the orgasm until he stopped and looked up at you.

"Aren't you a good girl" he whispered in your ear.

You moved your hands slightly against the ties but Severus shook his head. "not yet Kitten" he whispered.

He got up from the bed and removed his robe and got back on top of you. He lined himself up and slowly pushed himself into you.

You moan and pull against the ties. With a snap of the fingers, they are removed and you grab his back. Severus went faster inside you, feeling himself pound into you.

"daddy" you moaned as he went faster and faster. Severus moaned in your ear and played with your nipples.

"Faster" you moaned. Severus, however, went slower and smirked.

"Beg for it" he said smirking.

"Please" you moaned. "Daddy please"

"Please what kitten?" Severus asked.

"Fuck me please".

"As you say kitten," he said and picked up speed again inside you.

You arch your back and moan loudly.

"Your perfect" Severus whispered and carried on moving inside you.

He moans slightly as he cums inside you, carrying on you feel another wave of pleasure. Severus collapses on you and gently kissed your chest.

"Aren't you perfect" he whispered, stroking your curves. "perfect and all for me"

"I am all yours," you said. Putting your arms around him you hug him close as he carries on stroking you.

"You are the best Christmas present," you said kissing his head.