Chapter 26 ~ Students' Secrets

You Meet with Severus there most days, making sure you were not followed or discovered which you did with some success.

"I think it should be time for us to part," Severus said at the end of the night, you had been sitting, just talking. You nod and stand, poking your head around the door you see a bunch of students walking down the hallway who turned to the door as it appeared in the wall.

You quickly shut the door and back into Severus. "There are students outside" you mumble.  "They seem like they were going to the room of requirement"

You open the door again and see the students again. Walking out of the door you give a death stare to what you now saw as Harry, Ron and Hermione. "What are you doing here hm?" you ask.

"Just... Looking for something" Harry said.

You raise your eyebrows. "Off you go then" you prompt and quickly they walk down the hallway.

You give a hand signal to Severus who quickly rushes down the hallway. You close the door and immediately it disappeared. Going down the hallway you peek around the hallway to see Harry, Ron and Hermione walking into what was obviously the room of requirement.

You walk up to the door and open the door. The room had been set up to be large, with grates in the floor and robots dotted around. There was a large number of students there who turned to you with shock.

"Well then" you say, unsure.

"I'm guessing you will be telling Umbridge..." a student asked.

"No" you said. "You can trust me" you put your finger to your nose and taped it. "What Umbridge does not know, wouldn't hurt her"