Chapter 33 ~ Welcome Home 🍋

Warning sex in the entire chapter

"You did well" Severus said.

You grin at this and Severus gets into bed. "You must rest" he said.

You nod and lie down, staring at Snape. He reached out and cupped your face tenderly, placing a kiss on your lips. The kiss became quickly passionate, and slowly Severus started pulling at your dress. He nipped your bottom and lip and pushed his tongue into your mouth, gently exploring it he tugs at your hair while the other takes the rest of the dress off. You now laid there in your delicates and Severus let go of the kiss. He looked down at you and smirked, "Lovely" he whispered, staring to rub your nipple through your bra. He placed a kiss to your neck and gently nibbled it, finding your sweet spot you gently moan and put your head back into the pillow so he could have extra space on your neck.

He peppered little kisses all the way down, your body, taking extra care of your leg, kissing it gently he rubbed it.

Lingering slightly at you leg he carried on kissing you back up to your leg and hovering over your pants. "Don't move" he cooed and pulled your pants off.

Gently he rubbed your sex, his fingers half dipping into you and slowly he inserted a finger into you, gently pumping it he added another, then another. With his other hand, he stimulated the bundle of nerves until you started to wriggle. You were close when he stopped. You whined at the loss of touch and Severus smirked.

"Just wait" he said. He slowly took his clothes off above you and lined himself up.

He looked at you and you nodded. He gently pushed himself inside you and peppered your neck with kisses.

You kiss his chest as you feel yourself going over the edge, and with one hand on your nerves, he rubs it again making you press yourself back into the bed.

Severus goes faster and faster and you moan as you feel Severus' cock twitch and he pulls it out quickly as he collapses onto you. You kiss him and smile.

"What a way to welcome me home" you whisper, playing with his dark hair. Severus smirked and kissed your stomach tenderly.