Chapter 35 ~ Support

The school had changed. You came a week after Severus left for Hogwarts, to make the school perfect with Voldemort for the new regime.

As soon as you aspirated your bags were searched by twins and you walk to your rooms. Severus sat on your bed and smiled as you walk in.

"You would have seen the carrows" he said. "They worry me. Their violence and sadism is great."

"I will look out for the students." you say

You decide to move into the headmasters rooms. It was up a tower, the view was magnificent and so was the paintings.

When the kids came back, Severus became grumpy, putting on his angry facade even at you when not alone.

You decided to set up a support group for all the houses and select Slytherins, set up to be detention you would actually support kids, and if they were injured by the carows or where frightened you would help them.

Both the carrows kept out of your way. Probably warned by Severus to not disturb you. When you talked to them you have then lists of what you did to the kids in detention which was not true (Mostly telling them that you used the crutatious curse).

You also support Severus in his difficulties, he seemed always on edge and worried. You help him to relax, giving him a massage, talking to him and letting him vent his frustrations (If you know what I mean). You also managed to keep the school running even when it threatened to collapse by opening a secret support group with the facade of a detention. You also cared for the first years who were in pain and soon you became the secret mother of all the in need.

You wherein the room of requirement, giving the Gryffindors some food from the kitchen when you see the lady in the painting arrive with people.

Harry. You turn white. This was inevitable. You knew and had planned this day and as Harry, Hermione and Ron got out of the painting with Nevile you quickly walk out.

You go as fast as you can to Snape's office and running in you see him getting into bed.

"Severus" you pant "He is here. Harry."

Severus' eyes widen. "So it begins" he gave you a quick kiss and gets changed into his robes.