Chapter 39 ~ wedding

I rewrote this chapter because I think it needs more!

You finally had fulfilled the promise. You where getting married.

You stood outside the Weasly house. They had kindly let you use their grounds for the wedding and you thanked them profusely for it.

You had become very close with Ms Weasly over that time, helping her through the death of her son and also the protection of her kids in the final year so that was her thank you to you.

You wore e beautiful dress (or whatever you want to wear for it) and stood outside the tent. Going in it was dressed brightly with flowers and green trimmings.

You raised your eyebrow, you let Severus decorate which he was awkward about. But the tent looked beautiful

Since the battle Severus had a broken down his walls, not needing to be angry or defensive anymore. Though some of his habits of annoy had stayed he was a much kinder man. He has to be kinder, seeing as in Tonks and Remus' will they named you and Severus as Teddy's guardian. First taken by surprise you got used to your role as parents for him. Severus soon fell in love with Teddy, him showing a new, material side which surprised you. This side was so much warmer than he ever had shown, playing with little Teddy and creating little potions which flashed and sparkled just for him.

You see Severus, wearing a dark suit and long jacket. He smiled at you, a proper smile. He looked properly happy for the first time.

You walked up the aisle and stood beside him. Severus reached out and held your hands in his. 

"You look radiant" he whispered in your ear. He was now grinning.

"You may now kiss the bride," the registrar said.

Severus kissed you deeply and wrapped his hands around you. Letting go you held hands as you walked down the aisle. Little Teddy crawled up to you and hugged your legs. You picked him up and Severus put his hat on him. Ms Weasly giggled and the party began

The party was perfect, you danced together, with not a care in the world until the sun came up. You look over at little Teddy who was playing with Ms Weasly and you smiled at the two.

"You did well" you say, kissing Severus.

"We did well" he said and kissed you back.

You went to the room allocated for you and Severus in the Weasly house. It was at the top of the building and gave a view over the fields.

Severus kissed you gently. "It's over" he whispered.

"We can start a new life without fear" you said, taking his hand and lacing your fingers in his.