Chapter 43 ~ Lilly's Turn

"Mummy! Mummy!" Lilly shouted, running through the house. You look down at your daughter who was waving a letter.

Severus picked her up and placed her onto the bed. She was still waving letter.

"Calm down Lilly" you say. Lilly looks up at you and opens your letter

 Lilly looks up at you and opens your letter

(bad edit)

You smile. "Awh I'm so proud of you" you exclaim, pulling her into a hug. Severus smiles down at Lilly and you let her go.

"Well, why don't we plan a day out to Diagon alley" you say.

You walk into Diagon alley with Severus, Lilly and Teddy.

"You can do your own shopping Teddy?" you ask and he nods. He was in the third year now and has grown so much.

You and Severus guide Lilly to Olivanders and opening the door you push her in.

"We should leave her" Severus said. You bit your lip and look at Lilly. She smiles brightly and you nod, standing outside with Severus.

After a little time, Lilly came skipping out with a box. On the top it was written "Beechwood with dragon heartstring" you smile. Lilly puts it in her little bag and together you walk down the street, your hand in Severus'.

You next stop was the bookstore and then the robes.

You look at Severus and he nods. "Now Lilly."Severus said seriously."you may take a pet with you. But you must look after it" Lilly grins and hugs Severus. You smile at Severus' loving grin. And all three of you went into the pet shop.

You came out with Lily clutching a beautiful tabby cat. "Thank you so much mum, dad" she grins and holds it tightly to her.

You guide Lilly and Teddy into platform nine and three quarters and you grin down at Lilly. "Your turn to go to Hogwarts" you smile. Ms Weasly stood next to you, she looked so proud.

Lilly grinned. "I'm so exited" she said.

"We are so proud of you" you grin, pulling her into a hug.

"I can't wait to be sorted into a house" Lilly said.

"Hold your horses" Severus said. "Meet people on the train and let the sorting hat guide you"

Lilly looked up and smiled. "Thank you" she grinned and ran onto the train with her things.

You watch her go and hug Molly who was watching her go with tears in her eyes. You look at Severus who had his own tears.

You smile. "We will be seeing her soon" you smile and gently take his hand.

"Yes" he says and you smile. This year was going to be fun.

You over the first years and grin, seeing Lilly.

"eight galleons says Lilly will be a Griffindor," you say.

Severus smirked. "Hufflepuff"

Lilly went up and got the hat placed on her head. You smile.

"Hufflepuff!" the sorting hat announced and you grin and clap as she sat next to Teddy. You slip eight galleons into Severus hand and he grins.

"Told you" Severus whispered. You playfully batted his hand and watched the other students being sorted.